How can I find a specific person at Candy Crash Soda?

MOISI
MOISI Posts: 1 Newbie

How can I find a specific person at Candy Crash Soda?

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,267 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @MOISI Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I do not think that there a specific way to find a specific player in Soda or any other games!!

1) If you are playing on Facebook ---> If that player is one of your friends, then you have to check in the Map -- one episode at a time and see if you can find their Avatar!! Or check for their Avatar or name in the "Friends List' that pops up to send Lives!

2) If you are playing on King.com ---> Once you log in and select Soda game to play, click on the "friends" icon that is located in the left end of the page. Then you can go through the appeared list and you can see if you can find the person you are looking for! In King.Com, players are randomly added as our friends! So, unless you know other player's email address, you cannot add them as your friend!

Hope this made sense and clarifies! Please post back if this is not what you are asking or something else to add to your question!

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a great rest of the weekend 🌸

Answers

• Queen87
    Queen87 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited February 2020

(Edit by CM: Unsupported Language)

• PummyRaj

Hello @Queen87 A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to say that the Community supports English language ONLY for everybody to communicate and understand better. Hence, please post your comment again in English.

Thank you for understanding! Have a great rest of the day/evening 🌸

• PummyRaj
    Answer ✓

Hello @MOISI Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I do not think that there a specific way to find a specific player in Soda or any other games!!

1) If you are playing on Facebook ---> If that player is one of your friends, then you have to check in the Map -- one episode at a time and see if you can find their Avatar!! Or check for their Avatar or name in the "Friends List' that pops up to send Lives!

2) If you are playing on King.com ---> Once you log in and select Soda game to play, click on the "friends" icon that is located in the left end of the page. Then you can go through the appeared list and you can see if you can find the person you are looking for! In King.Com, players are randomly added as our friends! So, unless you know other player's email address, you cannot add them as your friend!

Hope this made sense and clarifies! Please post back if this is not what you are asking or something else to add to your question!

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a great rest of the weekend 🌸

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?