Candy Crush Soda Level 323

Options
eagleholly1
eagleholly1 Posts: 55 Level 3
RE: Level 323 and others...For the hard and extra hard levels of the King games, there needs to be a reasonable time limit for the level to be passable.  I have just about stopped playing Candy Crush Saga because of having to spend a week or more on a level--it's not "fun" at that point.  We all know that passing is a function of a) paying; or b) programming/creating new levels.  I am curious about whether playership has declined simply because we lose interest because the games are programmed so that it is not possible to pass them until a certain time limit has been met.  My background is in stimulus/response learning, so I am not a guy in a diner about this topic.  If a level is tagged to be impassable so programmers can create new levels, hire more programmers.  Goodness knows y'all are raking in the proceeds hand over fist and can afford it!

Best Answer

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,959 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @eagleholly1 - I hope you are enjoying exploring the King Community.  You bring up an interesting point.   When I come across a hard or very hard level in one of the King games, if I am lucky I have some boosters saved up (like the free gumball you get every 48 hours) to help me pass it. Sometimes I even find a supposedly 'easy' level harder to pass than a designated 'hard' level.

Anyway - I am going to suggest that you bring this subject and others like it to the general discussion thread because the Support area is primarily for people who need tips/help to pass a level, or have not received a purchase, or cannot connect or download the game etc.  This topic would be a good one for a general discussion or you could even rephrase it and submit is as an idea for people to vote on.

Thank you.

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,959 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @eagleholly1 - I hope you are enjoying exploring the King Community.  You bring up an interesting point.   When I come across a hard or very hard level in one of the King games, if I am lucky I have some boosters saved up (like the free gumball you get every 48 hours) to help me pass it. Sometimes I even find a supposedly 'easy' level harder to pass than a designated 'hard' level.

Anyway - I am going to suggest that you bring this subject and others like it to the general discussion thread because the Support area is primarily for people who need tips/help to pass a level, or have not received a purchase, or cannot connect or download the game etc.  This topic would be a good one for a general discussion or you could even rephrase it and submit is as an idea for people to vote on.

Thank you.
  • eagleholly1
    eagleholly1 Posts: 55 Level 3
    Options
    Thank you so much for your reply, bearwithme.  I'm up in the 2,000s on Candy Crush, so believe me, I have tried to find every avenue to boosters.  But it is possible to use up your entire stash of boosters on one level--with no favorable outcome.  And King games (at least where I am playing) disappeared its best access to boosters--space race--which after 5 moves gave you two color bombs.  Some boards require the two color bombs--or simply having played until you have reached whatever time limit has been set before the game is passable. But I will certainly take your advice and post my comment on the general discussion thread!  Thanks.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?