I lost my 8.99 bundle after you did the update for.privacy!! I had 20 some one hands to change posit

debbye36
debbye36 Posts: 1 Newbie
I lost my 8.99 bundle after you did your update for privacy or agreement!  I had to sign back I. To Facebook and all my bundle was gone as well as my 32 fish and my 25 hands. How do I get them back??
debora lynch

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2020
    Hello @debbye36, A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear that you have not received the items that were purchased!! This King Community does not deal with the Purchase issues as the query includes your personal details! 

Hence, I would suggest you to contact the King Support team through this link: https://soporto.king.com/contact 

** While filling out, enter the TOPIC as "Problems with Purchase" ---> and the SUB-TOPIC as "Unsuccessful Purchase" ---> Explain briefly about the issue and Submit the form.  NOTE: Along with above details, make sure to enter the Game Name correctly!

After sending the complaint, you will be receiving an automated email as acknowledgement.  If you have not heard from them within 3 days, send a reply to that automated email you have received. 

** IF you have anything else to add and/or further questions, please type your reply in the blank dialogue box located below.

Hoping for the Best! Have a great rest of the day/evening and a wonderful week ahead 🌸

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?