Kimmy's Arcade

Rysnoni
Rysnoni Posts: 1 Newbie
I had Kimmy's Arcade and it has now disappeared. I didn't update,reload or uninstall the app. I have an iphone 7+. It was working fine and then was gone. Please advise??

Answers

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Hi @Rysnoni

Welcome to the Community,

Sorry to hear about your Problem on the Event.

All of our special in-game events can be played for a limited time, which means you'll have to complete the challenge or reach the target before this period expires. If you can't access the event, it's more than likely that the event has already finished. Therefore you will not be able to play, the event will be over... until the next time!

If an event has disappeared before the timer had run out, it might be due to a change or disconnection on your device. As our games recognize you due to your King or Facebook profile connection, it’s worthwhile disconnecting and reconnecting to your profile to see if this ‘refreshes’ the visibility of the event in your game. You can find options to log out and log in to your King or Facebook player profile in the settings menu of our games.

Finally, there is a chance that we have decided to remove the event due to technical issues. While very infrequent, this is something that can happen if we notice a special event is causing problems and it is not working as perfectly as we expect.

I hope this helps.

Have A Nice Day!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,558 Candy Moderator
    Rysnoni said:
    I had Kimmy's Arcade and it has now disappeared. I didn't update,reload or uninstall the app. I have an iphone 7+. It was working fine and then was gone. Please advise??

Hello @Rysnoni, A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

Is it just the "Kimmy's Arcade" that is missing from your game OR any other features are missing?  I have not seen any other complaints about this issue!! 

Try these steps --->  Force close the App ---> Disconnect from WiFi ---> Clear Cache ---> Turn off your device for few minutes and restart it --->  Reconnect to WiFi and log back into the game --->  Check if the Arcade comes back!

If it did not come back, please post back and let us know.  I will try to find out if there is any issue.  

To post back, simply type your reply in the blank dialogue box provided below. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?