Stordita Posts: 165 Level 3
It does not connect my mobile device with those of the Pc.Solve

Answers

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Hi @Stordita

Welcome to the Community,

Sorry to hear about your Problem.

Will you please tell your Problem in more detail ?

This will help us to understand it more clearly and we can provide a solution to it.

I hope you get my point.

Have A Nice Day!
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,398 Candy Moderator
    Stordita said:
    It does not connect my mobile device with those of the Pc.Solve

Hello @Stordita, A Warm Welcome back 🤗  How are you doing? 

I am sorry to say that did not understand what you are saying!  And what is the issue?

What do you mean by  -- device does not connect with "those of the PC"?   Are you trying to play a game that you can find on a PC, but you cannot find it on your mobile device?

The more details you can provide, the better we can help you!  Please post your reply in the blank dialogue box located below.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! =)
  • Stordita
    Scrivi il tuo commento
  • Stordita
    @PummyRaj I have no second box and can't get rewards
  • AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    edited February 2020
    Hi @Stordita

Thanks for Your Reply.

You are viewing difference in Both Devices due to -

* Either Different Versions on Your Both Devices. 
    Fix- Update both device's game to latest Version

* Else There is different configurations made in the game while Developers and Designers write the Code for any type of device. 
    I mean On Android You will see different event and different content on level 360(For Example) and on Windows/iOS You will see different event and different content on level 360(Same Level)
    So this isn't a issue to fix because they are designed for device specific purposes.

If any of the above doesn't help then check this out-

My progress shows different levels on my 2 devices

Playing on 2 devices yet your progress doesn't seem to be synchronised? Is one game showing you on a different level than the other? If so, it sounds like an account synchronisation issue which is generally easily fixed. The first thing to do is open the game which has your profile picture stuck on a level behind your current progress. Now open the level, play a few moves and then exit the game. Now restart the game and you should be moved back to the correct level. If this doesn't work then please try the following on the device which shows the incorrect level:

Log out of your Facebook/Kingdom account via the Settings menu.

Close the game down

Turn your device off for 10 seconds and then switch it back on again.

Reopen the game and log back into Facebook.

I purchased/received boosters and/or lives on one device, but cannot see them when I play the game on other device

Your Facebook or King profile linked ‘player profile’ will store and synchronize your progress along with any Gold Bars you have in the game, so your Gold Bars are always kept up-to-date and you won’t have to play any level twice. Whenever you receive gifted lives from your friends or win and buy boosters in any King games though, these are delivered directly into the memory of your device you're playing on, and these aren't synchronized by your player profile. The reason for this is that your level progression and your Gold Bars need to be constantly updated and synchronized as you play, so they require a stable internet connection. So you can play while offline, have no signal or perhaps are deliberately in 'Flight/Airplane' mode when traveling your boosters are stored in the device’s memory instead. This means if you win any booster it'll be delivered only once, to the device you're playing on at the time and it won't be visible across multiple devices linked to the same player profile. It also means you have the benefit of being able to collect separate quantities of boosters if you use more than one device to play. 

My Special Event Disappeared

All of our special in-game events can be played for a limited time, which means you'll have to complete the challenge or reach the target before this period expires. If you can't access the event, it's more than likely that the event has already finished. Therefore you will not be able to play, the event will be over... until the next time! If an event has disappeared before the timer had run out, it might be due to a change or disconnection on your device. As our games recognize you due to your King or Facebook profile connection, it’s worthwhile disconnecting and reconnecting to your profile to see if this ‘refreshes’ the visibility of the event in your game. You can find options to log out and log in to your King or Facebook player profile in the settings menu of our games. Finally, there is a chance that we have decided to remove the event due to technical issues. While very infrequent, this is something that can happen if we notice a special event is causing problems and it is not working as perfectly as we expect.

If this doesn't help then click here

I hope this helps.

Have A Nice Day!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,398 Candy Moderator
    Stordita said:
    @PummyRaj I have no second box and can't get rewards
    Thank you @Stordita, :+1:   I need few more details please!

Mr.Toffee Fair is missing from your mobile, right?  What is the make and model of your mobile? 

There is no issue with receiving playing the "Toffee Fair" and receiving the prizes on your PC, right?  

• Stordita
    @PummyRaj My Phone us "Samsung Galaxy s6".No,nothing problem on Pc.thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?