Lives

jlstevens8
jlstevens8 Posts: 1 Newbie
What is happening to the free lives when I win them? If I am already at full lives, I lose them. Unethical, if I win them I should accumulate them

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,670 Sweet Legend
    Hello and welcome to this community

Yes, unfortunately it is. You will be lost. I would therefore like to send you to the ideas area and you can open it there and vote for yourself. Please check if it has not already been opened, otherwise it would be double and there could be confusion.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,373 Candy Moderator
    What is happening to the free lives when I win them? If I am already at full lives, I lose them. Unethical, if I win them I should accumulate them

Hello @jlstevens8, A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

Were you having this issue in Candy Crush game OR Candy Soda game? 

I would like to make sure as you have posted in Candy Soda game, but we do not receive Lives as rewards in any feature.  We only receive "Unlimited Lives"!  Where as in Candy Crush, we do receive 5 Lives when our badge changes! 

I remember seeing this Idea a while ago!  Please go to the master list look for it to vote up  --->   https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/categories/ideas-ccs

Please post back if you need further assistance by typing in the blank comment box provided below. 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?