game Progress and freebies not showing

gulnarsahi
gulnarsahi Posts: 1 Newbie
I have been playing for over 758 days. I changed my phone and the game progress has disappeared. It shows me playing only for 14 days or so. The freebies collected are also not showing. Please help

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,536 Candy Moderator
    Hello @gulnarsahi, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community  :) 

Unfortunately, that is the result of changing your device, but not a issue or glitch!! 

When we change our device, only the level progress and the Gold Bars will be transferred as they are saved to the game. 

Whereas, the Boosters and the "Daily Log-in streak" are stored to the device local memory.  Because of that, when we change the device OR delete and reinstall the game, we cannot find them!  But, if you have not deleted the game from your old phone yet, all those boosters will still be intact and available for you to use.  

What I do is, I play all the regular levels on my new phone and the levels that are hard to beat on my old phone, so that I can use up all the boosters =) 

Hope this made sense and not confusing!  Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.  You can simply type your reply in the empty box provided below. 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great day/evening and a wonderful week ahead =)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?