Win 30 Gold Bars 💌 Olivia love letter HERE
🕵️‍♀️ Guess the Score HERE I ❣️ Valentines Day HERE
👋 Don't be Shy and Say Hi HERE!
New Event! 💌 Candy Crush Soda Secret Sweetheart HERE
Don't miss the interview to our Kingster Dmitry_D.! HERE

New Booster: Supersonic Lolly

Comments

• Marriam1Marriam1 Posts: 1,690 Legend

U know right now i've just got 1 number registered in my brain and that's all i want to see.😓😓 I've used the lolly lots so didn't find the need to remember level numbers untill i read so many people having trouble to find them.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• ElenaVoronaElenaVorona Posts: 484 Level 3

"Do you see a gopher? No ????? But he is !!!" (c)

I apparently entered the test group, where you can collect a supersonic. There was a time when I couldn't do it, no matter what I did).

"Calmness, gentlemen. Only calmness" (c)

• DitteDitte Posts: 270 Level 4

It seems like it has been changed a bit? At least in my "test-group". Fewer pieces appear, but you gain time on the timer when winning a level, so I don't loose the pieces. Still difficult to get (I'm waiting for the 3rd piece), which isn't surprising as it's such an effective/powerful booster. But not as frustrating waiting for new pieces, when it's easier to keep the ones I've already collected.

• DieOmimiDieOmimi Posts: 9,591 Legend

I'm obviously in the test group. With me there is no longer a timer when I have collected a part. And I don't have to stay on one level. Could already collect the Lolli completely on my 2 devices within 2 days.

___________________________________________ I love the Jelly Queen. _____________________________

I play the following games:

• Candy Crush Saga, Level 8.810
    • Candy Crush Soda Saga, Level 6.310
    • Candy Crush Jelly Saga, Level 4.425
    • Farm Heroes Saga, Level 3.550
    • Blossom Blast Saga, Level 1.980
    • Pyramid Solitaire Saga, Level 2.885
    • Papa Pear Saga, Level 340
    • Candy Crush Friends Saga, Level 1.120
    • Bubble Witch 3, Level 390

Before, I had tried for many months, to no avail.

___________________________________________ I love the Jelly Queen. _____________________________

• belakarloffbelakarloff Posts: 6 Level 2

So far I only get as far as the first piece, then it times out before I ever see a second piece. You would think it would be worthwhile to not lose pieces at all but save them up for a level you can't seem to win.

• crabapplecrabapple Posts: 640 Level 4

The Supersonic Lolly is soooo awesome!! 😀😎 When I have difficulty passing a Level it sure comes in handy. I love the way it demolishes the entire area. Fabulous, hope it stays around🙏🙏💥💥

I play: Candy Crush Saga, Candy Crush Soda, Candy Crush Jelly, Blossom Blast, Candy Crush Friends, Papa Pears, Diamond Diaries and recently added: Bubble Witch 3.

I wish I could get past the first one. It always runs out before I can get a second piece. Seems like the version on Kindle tablets is devoid of a lot of the extras you get on phone.

oh, I'm sorry @belakarloff

That was the case on phones at first. Only last week I didn't have a timer when I collected a piece. The collected piece remained until the next one came. And a day later I was able to collect the third piece.

But I don't know if I belong to a test group where this is the case or whether it works generally with phones now.

If it is currently only possible for one test group, you will probably have to wait until it is unlocked for all.

I wish you good luck and stay healthy.

• LadyRaffieLadyRaffie Posts: 2,128 Community Manager

Hello everyone!

Thank you for your feedback. You guys really help us make this game even more enjoyable for you!

Yes, indeed there has been some changes that the Studio thinks it will improve the feature.

Now,

• Every time you win a level, you get more of the "yellow bar" and increase your options to get another piece.
    • Every time you loose a level, you will see the bar decreasing until you will loose a part of the Supersonic Lolly.

If you have seen this new variation, we would like to know, what do you think of it? Do you think it's more clear now? Do you think you have more chances now to get the entire feature?

Let us know and help us improve! 🤗

Candy Crush Soda - Share your feedback on Frosty Festival! ⛄️

🏆Win Gold Bars in 1st Winter Games Competition HERE 🏆
    🔥 Check our HOT topics HERE! 🔥

Want to PLAY?
    🍭 Play Candy Crush Saga      🥤 Play Candy Crush Soda Saga         👭Play Candy Crush Friends Saga     🍮Play Candy Crush Jelly Saga   🥕Play Farm Heroes Saga 
  • TwiTwi Posts: 86 Level 3

What’s the latest on this supersonic Lolly? Are we still able to vote for it, if yes where?🤗🤗

• Origins7_DaleOrigins7_Dale Posts: 2,063 Legend
    edited August 2020

Hi @ipete @Marriam1 @Twi @LadyRaffie @Lola_Pop @Yosca @belakarloff @DieOmimi @crabapple @Werner_Cichy @candycrushinit @Sofia1992 @Sharon_Loose @MountainMom @Sukanta_Biswas @kiara_wael & The Supersonic Lolly Group,

Go to Page 19 of this thread, at:

You will find more details on the "Lolly", at my posts there.

• *Note: If who want more details on what happened on these levels, see my posts at Pages 11 & 12 & 14 & 15 & 18 & 19 of this thread!

I got it again on Level 451 some time ago, all 3 pieces. However, took about 6-8 hours of drops to get it. I was doing the "Soda Summer Vacation" mini / side game. So had lots of coloring bombs, striped, wrapped, candies to make.

• Supersonic Lolly - All 3 Pieces On Level 451! - 6-8 Hours Of Candy Drops - Candy Crush Soda Saga - Origins7 Dale

My posts will explain, we are trying to up the percentages on getting it.

Yes, indeed there has been some changes that the Studio thinks it will improve the feature.

Now,

• Every time you win a level, you get more of the "yellow bar" and increase your options to get another piece.
    • Every time you lose a level, you will see the bar decreasing until you will lose a part of the Supersonic Lolly.

Hope this helps.

Take Care Group - Origins7 Dale, 😀

8/24/2020

• Welcome To The King Community 😀
    • Origins7_Dale 😎 *Farm Super Saga Moderator

Candy Crush Saga *Level 8946 

• v1.1960.2.0 Modified 2/18/2021 *Update!

Candy Crush Soda Saga *Level 6461

• v1.187.400.0 Modified 2/19/2021 *Update!
    • Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App

• ipeteipete Posts: 2,029 Legend

Welcome back @Origins7_Dale. Yes that level 451, i got 2 pieces in one game! i was what! 😁

thank you.

No Complaint Today

I thought all is good 🙄😪 NO BGH on CCSS again WTF (F is for Freak 😉)

• Sofia1992Sofia1992 Posts: 2,521 Legend

Hey @LadyRaffie .

Thanks alot for that change that your team did in supersonic lolly feature.

I'm glad that every time when I win a level, the yellow bar fills up and thanks to this change, I found the second piece of that lolly easier and faster than before.

Now I'm searching for the third one and I hope I get it soon.~

Sofia1992: ~ A sweet girl, full of love and passion for Candy Crush Games and Community too!~

☆And...Friend of Friends, full of imagination and creativity!☆

Welcome to Analysis, Theories and facts about our Favorite Candy Crush Characters!
    Check the new Info Section here!

So far I've had no luck getting to the second piece. The first piece always runs out. Howj about we just keep the pieces as we get them to use later when we hit a road block?