New Booster: Supersonic Lolly

Options

Comments

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Options

@Xarly . Look at that! I've got it.

I've got the first piece of supersonic Lolly in level 546.

I can't wait to find the other two pieces of it and try it.

I'm happy that I've got this!

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi Group,

Got the final 3rd piece. All 3 pieces from Level 451, which is interesting. Perhaps because I am at the end of the game on Level 4585, with no more levels to play on, it had no other choice, but to put it back here. Sofia1992 above, says Level 546 was her 1st piece, so perhaps "Supersonic Lolly" is using a range of like 200 Levels, to drop things / pieces in, from level 400 to 600, maybe, at least for today.

Anyway, here are some photos.

Supersonic Lolly - View Of Icon Complete With All 3 Pieces, On Level 451 - Origins7 Dale

Supersonic Lolly - Closeup View Of Icon Complete With All 3 Pieces, After Clicking It, On Level 451 - Origins7 Dale

Haven't launched it yet. I'll assume it will stay here at Level 451, until I do. The reason, I haven't launched it yet, is because I don't need it here, I do however need it, at the higher levels, like Levels 4600+, when they are built. Because the blockers are stronger there, some requiring hits up to 4-5x. It seems like a waste of a very valuable booster, been told strongest one in the game, to use it at lower levels, especially since these have been beaten, and "Sprinkleshell" my blue eating candy buddy, (thx again on the correct name, @Yosca) can handle this level 451.

Also, hoping we can convince King / Studio, to let us store this bad boy in our inventory, only to be brought out when needed, at the players discretion. Otherwise, it just becomes, a brief aesthetic thrill, to see it explode, on weaker levels.

But to see it explode on the stronger levels, is much more satisfying. Just a few thoughts to throw your way.

Thx Origins7 Dale,

3/23/2020

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Options

Phew!

I just found the other two pieces of this new lollipop too.

The second one was in level 548

And the third one was in level 550

So, i finally got it. I didn't use it yet and actually, I will save it for later levels or if I encounter a hardcore one level.

• Steve_Epstein
    Steve_Epstein Posts: 76 Level 3
    Options

Haven’t seen the supersonic Lolly yet, but I always look forward to the introduction of new boosters. I appreciate the bonus for reaching level 4500. Still can’t figure out how to get 3 stars on Level 3640; I would love to hear from anyone who’s achieved it.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,014 Soda Moderator
    Options

@Sofia1992 If I understand correctly, you can’t save the Supersonic Lolly and you have to use it in the same level where you completed it. Or they have changed it.

@Xarly wrote: “For now, once you unlock the booster you need to use it on that very same level. You cannot store it and use it on a different level, just to be clear.”

So let me know if you’ve been able to save the Lolly 😊.

• BeckyBubblegum
    BeckyBubblegum Posts: 536 Level 5
    Options

I've only had the opportunity to use the Supersonic Lolly once. While I was more than happy to escape from the level I'd been stuck on for two days straight (😣‼), I do fear the new booster may take the challenge out of the game if it is available too often. As has been suggested, it would be nice if we could store the lollipop for later use when we really need it. 🍭

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,952 Candy Moderator
    Options

I love the new supersonic lolly. I have used it twice. I lost it once not realizing I had to use it on the same level when I complete it. However sometimes I have lost one of the pieces. Someone said its on a timer but I haven't seen the timer so I have no idea how long I have to collect all three pieces once I have collected the first piece.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

This is my most favorite booster to date and I believe this booster doubles the attraction of playing the game.😊

🥰🥰🥰

• Laigre
    Laigre Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited March 2020
    Options

(Edit by CM: Unsupported Language)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?