Can’t connect to facebook

justjojo2020
justjojo2020 Posts: 5 Level 2

Hi. I cannot get my game to connect to Facebook. I have removed the app and reinstalled it but it won’t connect. This is what I get

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend

Hi @justjojo2020 welcome to our community. I saw someone post that the other day and they were told to check it out with Apple. If you are playing on a mobile device why aren't you playing through King instead? I don't play through Facebook with all the glitches. If you are interested in creating a King account you can follow the steps from here.

• justjojo2020
    justjojo2020 Posts: 5 Level 2

I’ve created a king account but I want to connect to my Facebook account

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend

From your print screen it looks like you are on your computer right? You can sync your King account with your Facebook account. Go to king.com and log in. Then go to your settings and click on your account. It's going to ask you for your password again. Once you do that you should have the option on the bottom asking if you want to sync them. Then you can continue playing on Facebook or if you run into this problem again you can switch over to your King account.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

@justjojo2020, it looks like your playing on an Apple device so can you try the following on the device:

- Disconnect the game from Facebook/King account (if connected).

- Delete Facebook App if you have it installed.

- Clear cache from your Safari: http://www.imore.com/how-clear-stored-website-data-ios-7-safari (Super Important).

- Restart the device and try connecting the game back to Facebook/King account so your progress can sync.

Please also make sure you have the latest game app version installed.

Let me know how it goes please 😉

• chesmi
    chesmi Posts: 12 Level 2
    edited February 2020

**Edit by CM: Unsupported language**

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

Welcome to our Community @chesmi  🤗

Sorry, but we only use English in the King Community, to make sure that everyone understands and can be understood. 

Please feel free to re-post your question in English and one of our members will be happy to help you.

Thanks for your understanding and have a lovely day!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?