award not received

Meirielen
Meirielen Posts: 1 Newbie

It was in the notifications a.running news if I passed 20 levels by midnight I would win 50 gold bars, I passed and received nothing I am disappointed

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,311 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2020

Hello @Meirielen Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

That event is called as "Gold Rush" 🙂 Can you tell me when you saw that pop-up in your game? By any chance, did you take a screenshot of that pop-up?

Usually, for the Gold Rush event, we have to wait for about 24 to 48 hours to receive the Gold Bars. Because, the team might need some time to calculate the results of the levels players have won, and see how many Gold Bars each player will receive, etc.,

So, please come back post again if the Gold Bars do not reach you by tomorrow.

Hope this made sense! Please let me know if you need further clarification or assistance. You can simply type your reply in the comment box given below.

Keep enjoying your games! Have a great day/evening! 🍬

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

Welcome to the Community @Meirielen 🤗

I haven't had the pleasure to test this new feature out yet but, if I am not mistaken you should get your rewards on day 8. If you just happened to finish it now, wait for day 8 and get back to us if you still haven't received any rewards.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?