How to save my game

How do I save my game in soda crush saga

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,558 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to this community

In Candy Soda I have not seen anything that could be saved. Only I can get on with the levels. I am happy to pass it on to @QueenB !!!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,495 Candy Moderator

Hello @sweettoothcandylover Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

What device are you using to play the game? I am including links for you to use on both Android device AND iOS device. Please select whichever you would want to.

1) If you are using Apple Device -- follow below links 👇️

** Saving Game through KINGDOM account

** Saving Game through FACEBOOK

2) If you are using Android Device -- follow below links 👇️

** Saving Game through KINGDOM account

** Saving Game through FACEBOOK

Please post back if you need further assistance OR have more questions. You can simply type your reply in the comment box given below.

Keep having fun in your games! Have a wonderful weekend 🍬

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,637 Sweet Legend

A warm welcome to all the new community members and older community members.  I am going to post some links below to help you learn how to navigate through the community.

We currently have a poll going to see which is the most favorite King game that players love to play. You can vote here.  I am also going to give you some very important links below so that you can learn how to navigate through the community.

Here is a link to help you learn your way around the community. Let's learn more about the King community!

Make sure to check out the Contest Area for a chance to win gold bars!  You can check if your game is running any current contests, as well as the community contests (General).

To check out the game community for your King game(s) check out the "Newbies, this message is for you" here. Click on your game(s) and learn more about your game community.

Please check out the “Idea” area for some of our candy crush games here. Vote! Vote! Vote!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?