Facebook versus King acct

Options
MeyerLinda
MeyerLinda Posts: 106 Level 2

I am still having trouble with Candy Crush Soda as everyone is aware of. So my question is if I join facebook will everything come back to normal????

My other question is if I delete this game app and then restore it not savings any games thru my King acct and let the game start at one again will everything work correctly then?

Thanks, Linda

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,014 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @MeyerLinda and welcome to the King Community. It is my understanding that the loss of the extra items appears to be connected to the Win 10 app (at least from what I have seen reported by the players having problems) and the studio is investigating it. I have seen at least one other player state they have the extras playing through Facebook. I play through Facebook and have everything (except I never did get the Kimmy's arcade feature) but I also only play on mobile devices. I cannot tell you if deleting the app will restore everything. Hopefully the studio can come up with something this week. They are trying to duplicate the problem the players are having so they can then work on a solution.

• MeyerLinda
    MeyerLinda Posts: 106 Level 2
    Options

I have a case #9203245 and they keep telling they are working on it. I can play a game and I am on game #4359 but the piggy bank has disappeared and if I win a game I get no gold bars so therefore why waste my money - I just don't play.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I play both King I'd or Facebook Id in Candy Crush Saga

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,732 Community Manager
    Options

Hang in there @MeyerLinda, I'm confident the studio will get this sorted soon 🤞

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?