If you could change a thing in the game, what would it be? The Soda Team wants your feedback!

Options

Comments

• Deemster
    Deemster Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I love playing soda saga but I would like to change the team events to a format that allows Individual accomplishments. Other than that I really enjoy King games!

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @ajavef5533 !

Thanks for your feedback! If you follow this link you will find our Idea section. Over there you can post your idea and players can vote for it. The more votes you get, the easier it will be for us to see if there is an interest of the Community on it.

Have a Sodalicious Tuesday🤗

• jax1
    jax1 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Give us back bubblegum hill. First, you took away the daily individual challenges, now bubblegum hill. Reeeeediculous. It’s really sad you think it’s ok to take away any freebies. Most of the other games I play are offering more to help people stay home and stay safe. Not King though. I know you’re trying to make money, but now is not the time.

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options

Hello everyone!

Thank you for all the feedback given!

I understand you guys are not happy with the disappearance of Bubble Gum Hill, but the question here is:

If you could change one thing in the game, what it would be?

You would like to see him 24x7? If he was back, you would like him to be in a specific way or would you like different rewards? Are those kind of suggestions what helps us make the game even better for you.

Remember:

• Make it clear what your point is. If you can provide a suggestion, even better.
    • Stay respectful and on point. These are people like yourself, treat them nicely, please.
    • Use English and stick to the question: "if you could change a thing about the game, what would that be?"

Thanks everyone and have a Sodalicious day 🤗

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    Options

If I could change one thing it would be to freeze the timers on boosters and batula so you can close the game and go to sleep. They always seem to arrive when it’s the middle of the night so I end up awake all night. This goes for all King games ( I play 5 )

• bchatty
    bchatty Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

The thing that I would must change about this game is the rules. By that I mean, that I would not allow the rules to change as the game progresses. For instance, why when I have lots of helps does the game suddenly do things erroneously? Like all of the fish will swim and destroy things that don’t matter in the game. I would also make it to where when you have a Lotta helps but the game does not add extra unnecessary hindrances and roadblocks to try and “make the game more difficult”

• bchatty
    bchatty Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I really am beginning to HATE this game and Considering a lawsuit based on the fact that your tagline is play the stress away. When what is actually happening is I am becoming more and more stressed playing this game

• crafty319
    crafty319 Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

I really like both games. Soda and reg . But the Reg. CC has more to benefit from. I get so upset in Soda,, because I can’t spin-off extra 5.likd in RegCC ! Unless you buy gold bars. In which I can’t .... I’ll get to the end and have one more to get,, then I can’t do it. No spins nothing!!! Please help us!!!! Thank you 😊 I do love ❤️ both games But.....

thank you have a great day!

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,828 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

Since I have to translate, I have no idea what you mean. Because you posted with abbreviations and the harder it is for me to understand you.

That's why I'm getting help !!!

Next time please a little more German and no abbreviations. Since not all helpers speak perfect English.

Just a well-intentioned hint.

@Lola_Pop

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options

Whenever our development crew wants to introduce a new feature, they try it first on a number of players that are randomly chosen, to check if everything is alright.

A/B testing is very common practice in the IT industry and it is put in place for technical reasons. We need to know if the feature can be supported before releasing it to the whole world.

Here's an article on Wikipedia about A/B testing, which might spread some light on this practice and why we do this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A/B_testing

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?