Piggy Bank not updating # of games won

Options
MeyerLinda
MeyerLinda Posts: 106 Level 2

Again, thanks for fixing the candy crush soda saga game. I am on game 4387 and I have a problem with the piggy bank. Everytime you win a game you get gold bars that go into the piggy bank. When it reaches 100 you can cash it in. I have cashed it in 102 times but it will not move past 100. Please advise.

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,831 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

Is your game updated and cache cleared? Because that matters a lot.

If you want to help us: Here is the link:

https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/282620/lets-make-king-community-the-perfect-place-for-all-of-us/p1

• MeyerLinda
    Options

I have updated everything, When I cash in the bank it says you are now on level 101 or 102 but it reverts back to 100.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,831 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi there!

Thanks for reporting!

Since I don't do anything with the piggy bank, I have no idea. That's why I'm happy to pass it on to @PummyRaj and @QueenB .

• MeyerLinda
    Options

Still waiting to here from Queen B

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,435 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hello @MeyerLinda A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

All of the Community In-charge people will be off for the weekend, hence, you will hear from them either on Monday or Tuesday, depending on their busy schedule!

In the mean time, can you please provide few details, which will make it easy to better understand the issue?

1) What device are you using to play the game; (2) Can you post a screenshot of your Piggy Bank?

3) You said you have cashed it in when it reached 100 -- which is the Gold Bars that are stored in the Piggy Bank. What do you mean by you cashed it 102 times -- did you mean you have purchased the Gold Bars for 102 times, till now?

4) What will not move past 100? The number of the Gold Bars in the Piggy Bank OR is it something else?

To post the screenshot, please click on the 2nd icon that is located in the bottom left corner of the empty comment box given below. Here is a web-page that tells you how to take a screenshot on different devices ---> https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day/evening 🍬 🍬

• MeyerLinda
    Options

I am using Windows 10. There was a contest for the piggy bank - everytime you cashed 100 gold bars it would move up 1 time - I reached 101 times that I cashed out 100 gold bars . The game says your piggy bank is ready for the next level but it reached 101 and stopped counting. I should be on level 105 on the piggy bank contest. Thanks for helping but I am not computer say and have tried to take a picture but I can't.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?