How do I connect my Candy crush soda saga to Facebook and not king account ?.

Options
unicorntingz
unicorntingz Posts: 3 Newbie

How do I connect my Candy crush soda saga to Facebook and not king account ?.I realize no one in game ever sends me lives, but I send to them. I think not playing with my Facebook friends is the problem

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,110 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @unicorntingz A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

Few Questions first...

1) Do you already have both Facebook and King accounts?

2) If so, can you check if you are logged into your Facebook account OR King account?

** Log out of Kingdom Account  👇️

** Logging into your Facebook account 👇️

And with regards to the Lives, looks like there is an issue with receiving and sending!! Even though, we are sending from our end, they might not be reaching to our friends. And the same way, ever our friends are sending lives, we are not receiving them! But, if you have Soda Squad feature in your game, it is a bit better than Facebook Lives (Yes! there are no lives from Facebook friends too)!

Hope this helps and clarifies! Please let me know if I can be of further assistance. You can simply type your reply in the empty comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a Sodalecious day! 🍬 🍾

• unicorntingz
    Options

I am signed into my king account, but there’s no option to connect to my Facebook account. It says if I log out, I will begin at level 1 and I don’t want to lose my progress. I am new player to Soda crush but I’ve always had my Ling account so I logged in when I began at level 1. I’m now at level 162 :) I thought it would be easier to get lives from Facebook friend

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,347 Soda Moderator
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hello @unicorntingz. To synchronize you first need to go to: https://king.com/games

• In the top-right corner, click "Log in" (If you are already logged in, it will say "Settings", in which case skip the next two steps)
    • In the top-right corner, click "Settings"
    • Choose the option "Account", then down at the bottom select "Score and progression sync"
    • Select "Sync progress" and you will be asked to log in to your Facebook account.

And that's it! Your progress will be synced across both your King and Facebook accounts.

• Please note: your progress and Gold Bars will be synced across all accounts and all signed-in devices, but other items like Boosters are stored on your device and are not synced. 

• unicorntingz
    Options

Thank you so much for replying. I’ve tried your steps to do this but whenever I try to log in on https://king.com/games , it says it can’t find my account but that’s is the account I’m logged in with on my game. Is this a glitch? I’ve attached pictures

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,347 Soda Moderator
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hi @unicorntingz. In your first picture, I see you are logged in King Community and that’s why the account isn’t found. You need to go to this page: https://king.com/games

Click on the link, you should be on the right page.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?