Glitches?

Options
lilikoikisses
lilikoikisses Posts: 1,046 Level 3

I recently didn’t receive an award for third place ranking with my soda friends? As that a glitch?

Best Answer

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @lilikoikisses

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Soda Saga forum.

Such a problem is rare or may be a temporary problem.

However I will report the problem to my team and please make sure your game app updated.

Thank you.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @lilikoikisses

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Soda Saga forum.

Such a problem is rare or may be a temporary problem.

However I will report the problem to my team and please make sure your game app updated.

Thank you.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,755 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @lilikoikisses Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!

When you said "Sada Friends Team", were you referring to the Episode Race -- where 5 players start playing an episode at the same time, but the first 3 place winners will be awarded Gold Bars?

OR were you talking about the "Soda Squad"? Where we have to collect certain points and then after reaching a goal, we win a reward!

Does this happen often OR this was the first time? If our Internet connection is weak or got interrupted, then also we do not receive the prize!!

We can assist you further and direct you to proper channel, if you can explain more about the issue! Please type your reply in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day/evening! 🍬 🍾

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?