Information

Options
Dambrogio68
Dambrogio68 Posts: 1 Newbie

Three days ago my I phone stopped to be able and now I'm playing from another mobile but during the sig in by Facebook I saw to have loose everything that I bought for help me in the game. I'd like to know why. I payied a lot of money very often. Can I receive my gift

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,228 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello @Dambrogio68 A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community πŸ€—

I am sorry to know about the issue. Boosters will not be transferred when we change our device.

But since there were purchased boosters included, you can send a request to "King Player Support Team" and they will be able to resolve the issue. Just make sure that you have the receipt of the latest purchase (if needed, that is)!

Here is how to contact the Player Support:: Click on this link ----> https://soporto.king.com/contact

Fill out all the details along with your email ID, etc, then at the TOPIC, select "Problems with my game" ---> Then fill the SUB-TOPIC with "Missing Items" ---> Explain the issue in the dialogue box provided and SUBMIT the complaint.

Once you send the complaint, you will receive an automated email as an acknowledgement. If you have not heard from them with 3 to 5 days, please send a reply through that automated email and give them a heads-up that you have not heard back from them.

NOTE: Please give them some extra time now, as we do not know if they are also working from home and whether they have all the tools to look into our issues or not!!

Hope this helps and made sense! Please let me know if I can be of further assistance. To post back, type in the comment box given below.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Stay safe and warm!

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

Ur boosters is store in ur phone device...

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,228 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello @Dambrogio68 A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community πŸ€—

I am sorry to know about the issue. Boosters will not be transferred when we change our device.

But since there were purchased boosters included, you can send a request to "King Player Support Team" and they will be able to resolve the issue. Just make sure that you have the receipt of the latest purchase (if needed, that is)!

Here is how to contact the Player Support:: Click on this link ----> https://soporto.king.com/contact

Fill out all the details along with your email ID, etc, then at the TOPIC, select "Problems with my game" ---> Then fill the SUB-TOPIC with "Missing Items" ---> Explain the issue in the dialogue box provided and SUBMIT the complaint.

Once you send the complaint, you will receive an automated email as an acknowledgement. If you have not heard from them with 3 to 5 days, please send a reply through that automated email and give them a heads-up that you have not heard back from them.

NOTE: Please give them some extra time now, as we do not know if they are also working from home and whether they have all the tools to look into our issues or not!!

Hope this helps and made sense! Please let me know if I can be of further assistance. To post back, type in the comment box given below.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Stay safe and warm!

• pearlbeatrice
    pearlbeatrice Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I paid for 100 NFCU: Transaction for $6.99 was approved on debit card 5934 at GOOGLE*KING at 03:57 AM EDT on 03/22/20. Txt STOP to opt-out. bars and did not reciever them, how do I get my money back

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,035 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @pearlbeatrice and welcome to the Community!!

Please get in touch with our Player Support team here- they will gladly help you!!

Cheers!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?