Candy Crush Soda Saga | 67th Episode | Wonky Workroom | Levels 1106 - 1120 | Kimmy Dancing In Intro

mercerik
mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
edited March 2020 in Discussions

Enjoy the Soda's enticing graphics in beautiful vibrant colors in each level. Each Level will be accessible by clicking each corresponding Time-Stamp in the Description which are still in the works. As part of the entertainment, watch Kimmy dancing longer than 2 seconds to Electronic Music while the Bubblegum Troll is enjoying the scene.. 

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 131 Level 5

I passed that episode

With 41 stars.

It is amazing! I passed this episode! I am also on Ice Cream Island, level 1246.

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend

Hi there, @Havish ! Welcome to the Community!

I have been playing Candy Crush Saga more often than the Soda Saga. I gave Soda a second look since I am not getting Boosters on CCS. I have been making Episode Videos on CCS since the beginning of the year 2020 and started Soda Episode 4 days ago. It is a more difficult task to make as far as editing is concerned. Although the video is close to an hour in length, each level is accessible without running the whole video.

Thanks for sharing your comments! I surely appreciate you taking your time in sharing your stats! Great job!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?