Not getting my Daily Bonus

Options
King_admin
King_admin Posts: 3,268 Level 3
edited March 2020 in Support
This discussion was created from comments split from: Cuarentena dulce.

Answers

• ann23
    ann23 Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options

You know Spinnix I went to the Latino community and I really don't like his expressions thank you very much I will use a translator nothing tragic as it is  

But I insist candy soda did not give me my daily bonus and does not allow me to buy packages and apart tells me that I am not in connection to the internet and goes down to 3 first place

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,745 Sweet Legend
    Options

@ann23

Hello @ann23

Did you open your post somewhere with your problem? Then we have to go there. Otherwise you post everywhere and you get through each other. I need the whole text if I am to help you. You're welcome!!! Let's go to your post and please mark me with the @ sign.

• ann23
    Options

Just visit do not post anything better use my translator from my keyboard of my mobile what happens I did something wrong I think it is very complicated uffff

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

@ann23 can u show the failure msg for not able to purchase Gold bars?

for ur connection issue, can u try wifi n data? Restart ur phone n check u on latest update version ...

• ann23
    Options

Thank you very kindly sometimes I got confused with discussion and questions or participating in games

• namal_butt_01
    namal_butt_01 Posts: 1,935 Level 4
    Options

Please bring back the daily bonus..

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @ann23 and @namal_butt_01 !!

I'll be glad to help you further 😊

@ann23 , if I understand the issue right, you're receiving an error message when you try to collect your daily bonus and buy a package from the store?

There are some steps you can try out:

• First, try disconnecting your game from Facebook or Kingdom by logging out of the Settings menu
    • Now close all apps and turn off your device. Turn it off for at least 10 seconds, then turn it on again. Then check for updates to your device and apps
    • Now clear the cache of the game
    • Make sure you are within range of a wireless router. If you are using mobile data, make sure that this is enabled correctly in Settings> Mobile data
    • Join the game again

Please let us know if it helps!!

@namal_butt_01 , in your case I'm not quite sure: have you lost the progress in your Daily Calendar, or can't you see the feature anymore?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?