What does the hand do

AKTHUNDERFUNK
AKTHUNDERFUNK Posts: 1 Newbie

On all my levels at the bottom of the screen are my lollipops and a hand but I can't quite figure out what the hand does. I have only gotten it to work twice and can't figure out how and both times it seems the outcome is nothing and then I'm down a hand. If I could just figure out how to use this booster that would be great. My other concern is that on chocolate levels they are wrapped in barbwire which is fine but when you make a move to break the barbwire it still makes another piece of chocolate appear, I feel like if I made a move that atleast broke open the barbwire I shouldn't get another piece of chocolate, you have to break the barbwire to get to the chocolate so I'm assuming it's cause they're weren't options to make a move big enough to break both so it could only break the wire.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,188 Candy Moderator

Hello @AKTHUNDERFUNK A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I will answer you question in 2 parts :)

1) The Hand booster ---> It is called as "Free Switch" ---> Which means, you can use that booster instead of loosing/using a move AND switch / swap 2 candies.

And the various uses with the Free Switch --

1) If you would like to make a Color Bomb, but save a move;

2) If you want make any special combo but don't want to loose a move,

3) If you would like to bring together a Color Bomb and a special candy like Coloring Candy or a Wrapped candy, etc,, so that you can make a combo of them to use on your next move;

Now, you got the idea, right?

Please let me know if you any more questions with the "Free Switch" booster. You can simply type in the comment box given below.

I will post a different comment about the "Chocolate".

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?