Level playability without booster (1322)

Marie_Tournier
Marie_Tournier Posts: 10 Level 2

Hello,

I used a free booster for an hour of life, to test this level, but found that in no way a change in color/shape layout,

about 60 times to try to win, or at least change this provision, but nothing has done about it.

How much life do you need to have a chance: 1) to have another gambling arrangement? 2) to have a chance to win the level without booster?

With one remark, I sometimes won with boosters in my course and I appear a lot in the first levels of the classification (Marie Tournier) (I know how to play correctly) ...

(I was in a wrong game when i post today , sorry.)

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,694 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to this community

What do you want to tell us with your post? Do you need help? Then please let me know!

Thank you

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,016 Community Manager
    edited April 2020

Hello @Marie_Tournier !

I'm not sure if I understand it right, but there is an issue regarding the booster placement at the moment in Candy Crush Soda Saga. You can read about it here.

If that's the problem- we have good news for you! The team in the Studio have tackled it and the fix will be available in the next release!!

In case I misunderstood you, please accept my apologies and tell us more about your concerns so @Spinnifix or one of the other helpful Community members like the Superstars and Game Experts can help you out. 😊

• Marie_Tournier
    edited April 2020

Hello, my questions are more

How many times

1)     i have to loose the level to see it appears it differently (color or position )?

2)     I have to loose lives to finaly win it without booster ?

Thanks because my english is poor…)

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2020

Hi @Marie_Tournier

We have no problem even if your English is wrong, because a little hint is maximum for us.😊

Your first problem has already been reported on the studio and the problem will be resolved with next app update.

Your second problem is a bit unclear to me. Most levels of the game are possible to pass without a booster, but we can't say for sure, you can pass a level on the first try or without booster.

If you do not pass the level you will lose the live's but if you pass the level, the live's will survive.

• Marie_Tournier

Hello, i know it, but i try since a lot of of time. Now and i never win the level since 90 times since 4 days ...

Thanks a lot for the first part

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?