Internet connection

Spinnifix
Spinnifix Posts: 24,699 Sweet Legend
edited April 2020 in Support

Hello!

I have no other problems, but all the more today. 1. For me everything is up to date and 2. It runs over WiFi. I could read the report above, but I have my own thoughts on it. Since most of them are currently at home and have access to the WLAN or Internet, it is very stressed and there are interruptions. They are always short dropouts. But I suspect this will run all day. You can't do anything and I can't do anything. But I can handle it. Such a loose contact, what is it.

@Lola_Pop & @LadyRaffie 🤗

Addendum: It is like that, playing does not cause problems for me only the events and functions. But I still get it. I wanted to tell you that.😚

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,992 Soda Moderator

Hey @Spinnifix I had the same thoughts 🙂. Yesterday evening about 22.00 CET it started on Soda no internet. When I picked a tile of Mr Toffee it was running and running and at last ‘no internet’. Tried again, slowly running, ‘no internet’ notification but did pick the tile 🤨. So my thoughts were too, it must be something with events and lots of players. Today I have the same issue. Super slow running but still internet connected. But this is only on Soda, I also play Saga and there is no problem with internet connection.

• Spinnifix

@Yosca

Thanks for the answer!!!

Yes, it is only for soda. If I get the reward, there is no internet connection. But the game tells me: when I reconnect, I get the boosters. And that's exactly what happens. Maybe candy soda should be checked.

@LadyRaffie & @Lola_Pop

A problem in Candy Crush is still going on !! Booster not received. I've already taken care of it. Just want it - manually.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,025 Community Manager

Hello @Spinnifix and @Yosca !

Due to the many many people who are connected to the Internet at the moment (working from home or just passing the time- playing our games for instance), the Internet connection can sometimes be a bit slow, and this is out of our scope I'm afraid. 😔

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,992 Soda Moderator

Hi @Lola_Pop Yes I can and do understand that! But what strikes me is that in the regular game there is no problem, but it is in Mr. Toffee Fair. Only than I get those notifications.

• Spinnifix
    To be honest, it's mysterious. All other games work fine, but not Candy Soda. Only the players around the world play all the games and so they are distributed. If there was only one game - Candy Soda, I would understand. But honestly, how should you understand this !!! ??? I'm not afraid: this is virtual. If it were something real, rather. I always say playing is not that important and there is more. Can't you check it anyway? You can always do a check up.

@Lola_Pop & @LadyRaffie

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?