๐Ÿ‘‘ ๏ปฟ The Noble and Royal Path

Options

Comments

• Reneeg81
    Reneeg81 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I understand how it works.. I just don't understand why it said the event was for 8 days when I paid for it,then after a couple levels it disappeared.. Maybe it's a flaw in my device?

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,831 Sweet Legend
    Options

@LadyRaffie

I didn't get a pop-up, just the picture. And I keep playing my levels. After the days I will see what happens. But I think nothing.

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options

Hello everyone!

Let me talk with the Studio and see what they say about the "disappearance" and everything else ๐Ÿค—

• Spinnifix
    Options

Hi! @LadyRaffie

Since I am disappointed with this path, I decided to continue playing Candy Crush. I get more. Get there faster. The way is still long. Because only the booster path and that's it is very little and not really worth it. Nothing happens anymore !! Only that the picture comes in again and again. A request that you choose the other way in addition. It doesn't work without money and gold bars. So, not for me. Sorry

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    edited April 2020
    Options

Hello everyone!

Quick update on this: We talked with the Studio and have reported that this feature disappeared after paying for some of you They told us this was due to some technical issues, so if you close your game app for 10 secs and open it again you will find a nice gift from the Studio

Regarding all the questions given here I think there was a couple of misunderstandings:

The event is running for a period of time ( we all got that, I think) but so far it's only for 16 levels.

What does that mean? If you complete the 16 levels say in 1h , you will see the path has been completed it and all rewards claimed. Even when the event is running for an extra day. The Studio told me you to expect new levels added soon, though!

As soon as I have more insights on this, I will let you know!

Now, regarding the feedback, that in the end that's what this thread is about ๐Ÿ˜‰

What do you think about the rewards? Either in the Noble or in the Royal Path?

Would you like to see other ones?

Have a Sodalicous evening y'all! ๐Ÿค—

• Spinnifix
    Options

Hello @LadyRaffie

Thanks for the answer. ๐Ÿ€

The boosters were not so successful. Because we now have unlimited lives and there is always life in the royal way. That's nonsense. They should be useful boosters. I have now played several levels in Candy Crush and so this app was closed. I'll go in then. Please make the booster more useful. And also some gold bars please !! Instead of life, there could also be 1-2 gold bars inside. โค๏ธ

What do you make of it?๐Ÿค—

• Spinnifix
    Options

Hi!

I have now received a pop-up with 25 levels. Only that is no longer worth it. It is 18h and has a 20% battery. So soon end for today. Best wishes and have a nice evening.

• Reneeg81
    Reneeg81 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
  • Spinnifix
    edited May 2020
    Options

*Edited by CM: off-topic*

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Options

Hey @LadyRaffie .

This feature just appeared in my phone.

If I get it right, the noble path has free boosters while in the royal one, you need to pay 50 gold bars so to get them. Also, royal path has more boosters to give you than the noble one.

I will go for noble since i don't have50gb for the royal.

Question: In royal path, after passing one level and go in the next one, you need to pay 50gb again so to get the next boosters or not?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?