🥳 Win boosters here I🥤 What's your Soda Name? Win Gold Bars here! I 🏅 Claim your 5000 level badge here !

New Feature: The Noble and Royal Path!

LadyRaffieLadyRaffie Posts: 1,459 Community Manager
edited April 21 in Discussions

No account yet? Register here in just 2 seconds!

Hello everyone!

We want to present you a new Feature:

The Noble and Royal Path

When can I see it?

Every time you win a level, a reward will be unlocked

You will see two options:

The Noble Path and The Royal Path

• The Noble Path

By default and you will get the rewards at no cost

• The Royal Path

At the same time, you can access to premium rewards by purchasing the Royal Pass. This will grant you access to them. The Royal Path will offer you generous rewards as well as a bigger amount of them than with the Noble Path. If you purchase it, you will be able to get both the rewards from the Noble Path and the ones from the Royal one

What do I need to do?

• Noble Path: There is a claim button on green for each unlocked reward. Tap on the green button and claim your reward

• Royal Path: There is a claim button on blue for each reward unlocked. Tap on the blue claim button. A purchase popup will be opened.  Once the purchase is made, you will be able to claim the Royal rewards. You will see the button on green for each unlocked reward

How much time do I have to claim the rewards? 

It is possible that you have unlocked rewards that you haven't claimed. Once they are unlocked they are yours to claim whenever you want. But hurry up! You will have a limited time to complete the path and the opportunity to get the rewards. Once the time is over, a new path starts

When can I buy the Royal Pass?

You can buy the Royal Pass at any time. Once you buy it, you will get all the rewards that you have unlocked before (imagine you won 10 levels, but you didn't have the Royal Pass. Once you buy it, you will be able to claim them and of course, anyone you unlock from then on)

Who can play?

Players beyond level 66 will be able to get rewards for passing levels

The event is active but you don't see it?

It's occasionally possible that you'll know someone who might have the event visible in their game when it's not available to you. Don't worry! It's not faulty - it's just that with so many players, we sometimes have to spread the fun out a bit.

To keep our events balanced, manageable and visible to as many people as possible so everyone gets to try new things - The chances are you'll have another event when your friend doesn't, so rest assured we'll always try to make sure you don't miss out in the fun! Keep an eye on your notifications, pop-ups and map buttons to know when you're good to go!

Do you want to share with us what you think about this new Feature?Did you like it? What did you think about the rewards? Would you change something about this feature? Comment below, the Studio wants to know your thoughts! 👇️

Have fun and remember... May the Community be with you! 🍭

Candy Crush Soda - Celebrate Level 5000 with us! 🥳

🏆Win Gold Bars in our 5 Competitions HERE 🏆
🥇Claim the exclusive Community 5000 Level badge  HERE!  🥇

Want to PLAY?
🍭 Play Candy Crush Saga      🥤 Play Candy Crush Soda Saga         👭Play Candy Crush Friends Saga     🍮Play Candy Crush Jelly Saga

Prev1345678

Comments