👑  The Noble and Royal Path

Comments

• MJP_3
    MJP_3 Posts: 4 Newbie

Me too. I'm looking forward to see the Royal Path in mine.

Greetings to everybody.

• Smartmonkey
    Smartmonkey Posts: 158 Level 2

Sounds like fun royal noble path!!

😁

• Smartmonkey
    Smartmonkey Posts: 158 Level 2

I would just have to make more candy bombs to win

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,883 Soda Moderator

I still haven’t seen this new feature 😕. Is it available for iPad?

• MeMr
    MeMr Posts: 7 Level 2

2 Days ago I used 50 coins to purchase the Royal path. I had done this once before with no problem. However, this time,d after about half an hour, the path disappeared. Even though I continued to pass levels, I did not receive a Royal Path (or Noble Path) reward.

I know there is a time limit, but I thought it lasted at least a few days. I feel like I wasted 50 gold bars.

• minnaj
    minnaj Posts: 169 Level 3

You actually wasted 50 gold bars on that? No offense, but I've been asking them if that is really the case and they pretend they don't know what I'm talking about. Don't get fooled again!

• ElizaUG
    ElizaUG Posts: 11 Level 2
    edited April 2020

I paid for the royal path on Wednesday night, when I woke up on Thursday morning, however much I played & passed various levels, I was still stuck @ level 16 after paying my 50 gold bars. It is still the same thing on Saturday night. This is so bad. You people should do something about it before the days expire. At least refund my 50 gold bars because I worked hard for them in this lock down

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,664 Sweet Legend

@Lola_Pop

Hello! Since

I have infinite lives right now, I got the Königweg along with it. Thanks for that and it fits. What I do not understand is that the yellow pick up and the lock is closed. I know it's for what I don't do, but it irritates you. But otherwise it's fun. It's great, you have infinite lives and you get more lives. Maybe it will be added and I can play longer. OK. My tablet only has a certain battery power. That would be better on the PC. I decided to buy a new computer with Window 10. I notice that there are some problems here. This is bad to help and answer.♥☺

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,664 Sweet Legend

Hello@Lola_Pop !

Can you please explain it to me? It says I can pick up the reward only I get nothing. Do I get it after the expired time?

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager

Hello @MeMr , @minnaj , @ElizaUG and @Spinnifix !

@LadyRaffie and I will be glad to answer your questions and thank you for the helpful feedback you're providing! 😊

About the time frame you have to finish the path and claim your rewards, there is a visible timer in the feature, so you should be able to see how much time you have left. Did the timer disappear or did the event stop even though there was still time? Can you give us more information about your experience, please?

@Spinnifix , did you receive the Lollipop and the 15 minutes Unlimited Wrapped Candies? In order to get the rewards listed on the other Path, you have to pay Gold Bars.

Looking forward to hearing from you!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?