👑  The Noble and Royal Path

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,670 Sweet Legend

Yes, I received these boosters. I continue to play as normal. Nothing is happening at the moment.

@Lola_Pop

• Spinnifix

@Lola_Pop

I keep getting this picture and continue playing my levels, only nothing happens anymore. It's strange for me. Don't know what else to do !!!🙄

• Yaz_Milani
    Yaz_Milani Posts: 204 Level 3

Hmm. Nothing for me either

• Reneeg81
    Reneeg81 Posts: 3 Newbie

I paid for the Royal Path on Thursday&after a couple of levels,it disappeared even though it was supposed to last for 7-8 days..

• MeMr
    MeMr Posts: 7 Level 2

In my case the timer didn't run out - at least as far as I know. Instead, the entire "path" just disappeared, as if it had never existed. And I believe it was too short a time for the game to have ended.

• ElizaUG
    ElizaUG Posts: 11 Level 2

Funny thing is, I always unlocked the royal path after finishing all the 100 levels, but the time I decided to do things differently & unlock it early, everything got messed up. Am still waiting for feedback though

• ElizaUG
    ElizaUG Posts: 11 Level 2

@Lola_Pop, I upgraded to the royal path on day 1 & as u can see I still have 2 days & 16 hrs to go before the timer runs out. Unless they are saying we should not upgrade until we have finished all the 100 levels of the nobel path. This is my latest screenshot as of 12:13am on Monday night (Tuesday morning). I made sure to capture the date as well in this screenshot so you don't think I am lying to you. It shows I have not gained any new rewards yet I complete an episode everyday.

• Spinnifix

Hello!

I was informed that it would still run for 2 days. And this picture that I inserted above comes in constantly. I have the stupid feeling that I won't get the gold bars again. Like back then with the 25 levels. Something has to be changed here and therefore it is not fun to play. Because you will be disappointed.

Please take care of it !!! @Lola_Pop & @LadyRaffie

• Spinnifix

Hello you two! @Lola_Pop & @LadyRaffie

I've thought about it. Since I don't spend money on the games, I chose one way. I think that's just the booster trail and the other one if you spend money you get the 50 gold bars at the end. Still don't think it's fair. One could at least make the simple booster trail at the end for 25 gold bars. If you don't want to spend money, you have to look it up. And again 2nd class society - poor & rich. Awful!!!

I don't like always these differences !!!

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager

Hello everyone!

So yes, there are two paths: Noble ( and for free) and the Royal ( for which yes you have to pay 50GB to get better prizes)

The event, as any other event runs for a period of time. There's a timer above both paths showing the time you have to complete them. So basically you have say 2days to complete the path and get the rewards.

Now, the claim can be either at the moment you pass the level or you can keep on playing and claim them once you have completed the path. Once it is complete, there will be a pop up telling you to claim the rewards, in case you haven't claimed them

I hope all of this helps you to understand better how it works.

Please, if you have any questions just let us know

Also, thank a lot for your feedback. It's always very helpful, even if it's negative.. as I say for me that means it's constructive since it help us to make the game even better for you .

So keep the feedback coming! 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?