👑  The Noble and Royal Path

Options

Comments

• cliffrina
    cliffrina Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

Pass. Rewards do not justify 50 gold bars.

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options

Hello everyone!

@Laura43 if it dissapeared before the time run out, you should be able to see it back in no-time. And you won't have to pay again. When you run out of time, there's a pop up that shows and tells you about it. So do not worry! 🤗

@Ebreezy31 you pay once 50 Gb and you unblock the Royal Path. That means all the levels of that path.

Hope this helps a little bit.

Now that you are here, I would like to ask you both and also to @cliffrina Can you provide with some feedback? What do you think about the rewards? Do you like them? If you don't why? Would you like to see some others?

Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts with us. Help us make this game even more Sodalicious for you! ☺️

• Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3
    edited May 2020
    Options

Very confused and upset about the noble path and the royal path. I was not sure how it worked so I pressed everything to see what it did and it took 50 gold bars of me. I have very few left now and would never have spent 50 gold bars for unknown prizes.

It was not clear that it would cost me 50 gold bars just for playing.I though the idea was to win gold bars.

I feel very cheated and to make matters even worse the feature has disappeared after robbing me of my gold bars.

I changed from playing candy crush saga because that has gone pear-shaped taking away the ways to win boosters.

Soda seemed better until this happened.

I don't think I will be playing this game again.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,952 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @renamifsud2 - The noble pTh (because you get so many more goodies, can help you win levels so you can finish an episode in first place - thus winning 5 gold bars or in my case it helped me win a special event that was worth 50 gold bars - so I spent 50 gold bars to get all the royal prizes and then used them to win the event, and still had some boosters left over for new levels. The timing just worked out for me that way. I didn’t actually get any gold bars from the royal path itself.

• renamifsud2
    renamifsud2 Posts: 231 Level 3
    Options

In my opinion it’s not worth spending 50 gold bars for one hammer of timed booster

it will be worth it if the reward are striped hammers and hand as you don’t get these boosters from playing bubble gum hill

also for the toffee fair why don’t the rewards be hand switch and stripped hammers so it will help with the new levels

these two boosters hand switch and stripped hammer are needed and you king scarce to give

so if the Royal path would be a lot of these two boosters then it would be worth spending 50 gold bars

• susanm9090
    susanm9090 Posts: 90 Level 3
    Options

That happened to me too. It was not clear at all that I was purchasing something and I would never spend 50 bars at a time. This path thing definitely needs a clear explanation and notice that it is not free.

• SRMVVCB
    SRMVVCB Posts: 34 Level 2
    Options

I am wondering how long this Royal/Noble path has been going on? I have been playing for years and have yet to see it on my game?

• Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3
    edited May 2020
    Options

It is the same old King trick. Rob the players wherever they can. Take away all the best bits and fill their coffers when you have to buy boosters to get impossible levels.

• susanm9090
    susanm9090 Posts: 90 Level 3
    Options

The Royal Path needs to say “PURCHASE” instead of claim.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?