Bubblegum Hill prizes not being received- Under investigation!

Options

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @suzekit Hope you are having fun in the Community 🤗

Thank you for posting your game ID number in the main thread.

It could take till Monday to get any good results as the team would be off from work for the weekend. Here is the link for the main thread for you to keep an eye on updates ---> Did not Receive Rewards from Bubble Gum Hill

To keep all the complaints & player ID numbers in a single place, and lessen the confusion, this thread will be closed now

Thank you very much for understanding! Have a great rest of the weekend! 🍬🍾

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @EldaStacy Hearty Welcome to this lovely King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear that Bubble Gum King is being mischievous and not handing you the rewards!

There are many players that are having the same issue. Hence, the issue was reported and the Soda team is investigating it.

Please click on this link (in Green fonts) to take a look at others' complaints as well as to post your game ID number to help the Soda Team ---> Did not Receive Rewards from Bubble Gum Hill

Once you go there, scroll down all the way and post your game user ID number in the open comment box. This link will help you to look for your game ID ---> Find my ID

To keep all the complaints & player ID numbers in a single place, and to lessen the confusion, this thread will be closed now.

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @jainrishabjain Hearty Welcome to this friendly King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game! The Bubble Gum King is being very mischievous and not giving the gifts to the players who won the throne!

This issue was reported and the Soda team is currently investigating about it. Here is the thread and others' complaints to take a look at ---> Did not Receive Rewards from Bubble Gum Hill

Please click on above link (in Green fonts), scroll down all the way and post your game user ID number in the open comment box. This link will help you to look for your game ID ---> Find my ID

To keep all the complaints & player ID numbers in a single place, and to lessen the confusion, this thread will be closed now.

NOTE: If you have any further questions, you can post them also in above thread 👍️

• donaja
    donaja Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Third time I have not got my lollipop hammers in 2 days. 18 lollipops missing!

• Ilene1
    Ilene1 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

It is the 2nd time in these days I win contest for gum troll throne but no lollipop is credited. Reason is WiFi is not working, but it is working indeed!

I remain awaiting 12 lollipops to be credited. I know it is a silly question but anywhere when you win accordingly to the rules, you get the reward. Thanks.

Ilene.

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @donaja Hearty Welcome to our lovely King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game! The Bubble Gum King is being very mischievous and not giving the gifts to the players who won the throne!

This issue was reported and the Soda team is currently investigating about it. Here is the thread and others' complaints to take a look at ---> Did not Receive Rewards from Bubble Gum Hill

Please click on above link (in Green fonts), scroll down all the way and post your game user ID number in the open comment box. This link will help you to look for your game ID ---> Find my ID

To keep all the complaints & player ID numbers in a single place, and to lessen the confusion, this thread will be closed now.

NOTE: If you have any further questions, you can post them also in above thread 👍️

• sasaosa
    sasaosa Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Hey I just didn't have the reward lollipops however I won't times and got got what should I do?they didn't even get me to know about what had happened

• zoyland4
    zoyland4 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

My id is 1003610007

sometimes I get rewards, sometimes I don’t!

this morning I got a line of Mr Toffee which worked fine but when it went to new board it said there was no internet connection.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,063 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @zoyland4 . Please make your comment about this connection problem with the features here. It’s the main thread and don’t forget to mention your game id! I have the same issue with the features and no problem with the game...

• Ilene1
    Ilene1 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Hi,

In these days I won twice Gum Troll Throne but no lollipop has been credited.

WiFi was working.

I know it is just a game, but if you play by the rules and win, you got to have the reward.

Look for the 12 missing lollipops.

Cheers,

Ilene

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?