Candy Crush Soda daily rewards.

Options
Lindaduclos
Lindaduclos Posts: 3 Newbie

Hello. I play the above game every day without fail. I'm at level 2094. I play on my tablet. I receive a reward every day. Today when I started the game, the game started me at Day 1. I don't understand why. Is there a limited time that the bonuses are rewarded and then start over again.

Please let me know. Thank you.

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

So u should be at which day? For farm hero; the reward is from day 1 to 7 then reset back to day 1...

• Lindaduclos
    Options

Close to day 90 something

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,510 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Lindaduclos A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear that you have lost the "Daily login streak" in your game!

Once in a while, the game servers are reset for whatever the reason may be. And when that happens, some of our games get affected and our daily streak also gets reset!

And sometimes, when we log-in to the game, it doesn't get counted due to weak internet connection on our side. Then the game thinks that we have missed to log in to the game a day, and it recalculates from day 1.

But, in either of the cases, we do not loose our Daily Bonus and we will receive the double bonus from day 7 on wards. So, we are not missing much at all!

Hope this made sense and clarifies! If you have further questions or need clarification, please post back by typing in the comment box given below.

Please take it easy and stay safe! 🌻

• PummyRaj
    Options

Dear @stan1981

Do you play Soda? Do you know how the game works?

• Lindaduclos
    Options

What we lose is the daily bonus of more time and more boosters.

Oh well. Someone should fix this little bug!!

Thanks for the response.

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello again @Lindaduclos 🙂

Actually, it is only the first 6 days, we receive single booster, but it is given out for 1 or 2 hours. Then from 7th day, we will receive double boosters, which usually includes a Fish or Lives. along with a Color Bomb or Coloring Bomb.

Believe me.... I lost Daily streak for so many times and I lost the count too 😅 But then I realized what I told you above, and thought... well, I am receiving some help to play my levels, that's enough!!

Also, what I noticed is that these boosters keep repeating but new ones won't appear. So, it will be Color Bomb, Coloring Bomb, Jelly Fish, Lives -- it will be swirled around these 4 only, no matter how high we are in the streak! And even if we are on day 360 -- it will be unlimited for 2 hours, but not more than that!!

You would remember better as you had the highest streak till recently. It has been a while since I lost my 400+ streak!!

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

@PummyRaj that something new... for farm hero, is from day 1 to 7 only and reset back to day 1... and I do stated in the above post is what I experience for farm hero ...

not sure which daily reward seem better but it look fine to me ...

thanks

• craftpaw
    craftpaw Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Ok- so I am a bit slow in understanding this... I had to reset my cell to factory default last night. I am playing at, or was at daily bonus around 180 something but lost it and reverted back to level 1 this morning! I was so looking forward to my extra 30 minutes of free play. Are you saying I just have to earn my way back in a few days????

thanks.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?