Bubblegum Hill is back!

Options

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,769 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

This problem is already known and there is a big contribution to it. It is already being worked on. Please be patient !! I have it postponed !!!

@Lola_Pop & @LadyRaffie

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,106 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello everyone. If you don’t get the rewards when you win the throne can you please comment it on the main thread HERE. Don’t forget to mention your game id, you can find it here. Thank you!

• Ladanium
    Ladanium Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I became king 👑 4 times & my mobile is out of charge 😏

• koolmafer08
    koolmafer08 Posts: 92 Level 2
    Options

My BGH just dissapeard! Help!!!

• SevimHülyaGörgün
    SevimHülyaGörgün Posts: 121 Level 2
    Options

You want us to quit the game? Please take care of it... 

• rain33
    rain33 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited May 2020
    Options

*Edited by CM: unsupported language*

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,106 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hey everyone I think we won’t get BGH this week. So those who are at the highest levels have to wait for new levels (like me). In the main thread here about not receiving rewards from BGH you can be updated. I’ve read a post of our CM where she is saying: “ The Bubblegum Hill is having a little pause this week- it won't be available for players as the team test some features.

Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience...I hope you can climb the hill very soon!! “

So let us hope we all have soon BGH back 😄

• Lussi
    Lussi Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Wie bekommt man denn diese Soda Cap's? Ich bekomme leider, seit meinem letzten Update, auch leider keine Geschenke mehr Hbf auch das 'rennen' ist weg :(

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options

Hello everyone!

Thank you @Yosca for your support and for always be so helpful 🤗

As our Game Expert just said you can find HERE updates on why you are not receiving the rewards or why you haven't seen yet Bubblegum Hill

@Lussi Welcome to our Sodalicious Communtiy! Please, notice that this Community is only in English. We have players from across the World and English is the only language we can use to understand each other ( If you find it difficult, feel free to use apps such as Google Translator to post here). If you want to speak in German, however, we have a German Corner HERE

And to rest of you, thank you very much for your feedback. I know some of you have complaint about not being in the throne enough time before some other player took it from you. Please rest assured everything is well noted and will be passed to the Studio. 🤗

• Tris
    Tris Posts: 44 Level 2
    Options

Hi @LadyRaffie will we have the BGH tomorrow ?

I was disappointed to not have it this week even I finished all levels :(

The new game with bears is fun it's not the same.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?