Candy Crush Soda Saga freezes on Facebook-- Fixed!

Options

Answers

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,029 Community Manager
    edited April 2020
    Options

Hello Soda crushers!!

As some of you are not able to play yet, we've asked the technical team for an update on this, and here's their answer. 😄

It's very important that you clear your browser cache and then reload the game.

If you are then still unable to start the game, we'll need to know what level you are at AND your player ID. You can find this ID number here . It would be also very helpful to know if you're playing on Facebook Gameroom.

Please answer below, and I'll be glad to pass your replies to the technical team for further investigation 😊

Thanks for your help and please accept my apologies for the inconvenience!! ❤️

• Thea_de_Ruijter
    Thea_de_Ruijter Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

Thank you for your reply, but if I reload (playing on FB) will I be back on the same level ?

• Lola_Pop
    Options

Yes, you will, @Thea_de_Ruijter ☺️

And in case you would not, we could help you get back to the level. Here you can have a look on this. 😉

Cheers!!❤️

• frost22
    frost22 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

This type of error is persisting for a couple of days and none of the suggestions above works. I was waiting for a real involvement in this matter and not only general remarks. It is a more extended bug in my opinion and more care should be granted if the developers care about the players. In my case, the problem exists in the level plateau of 1511-1525. The platform used is Facebook. If something can be professionally made in due time, it will be considered. If not, I will take it as a sample of respect towards players. That was all from me.

• bevgames1
    bevgames1 Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

I am not understanding the need for 'player ID' and/or device type. This is happening to everyone NO matter what device they are on. To me its a stall tactic. What is needed is the person(s) that change the game NEEDS to change it back.

• Lola_Pop
    Options

Hello again, @bevgames1 !

It's not happening to everybody 😅, so it's essential to know the device type and the player ID so the technical team can tackle the issue as soon as possible. Bear in mind the game must be developed for different platforms independently, so the error can be hiding in a specific platform and this info can help us find it faster!

• Pam_Scoggins
    Pam_Scoggins Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Finally got mine to work!!! I cleared my browser cache, and data history, then went back to the game and it worked. Good luck all try it.

• bevgames1
    bevgames1 Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

hello @Lola_Pop. There are enough complaints on this thread to let you know that it is happening on multiple devices. I work on a desktop and have been playing this game for quite sometime. I know that I am around level 1756 so, I have not just started. . My thing is; whoever changed the app should go over their work and verify that it is working for every device. I notice the change on Thursday morning, with a clear browser. We are going into our 5th day and still nothing has been done. Please tell me how displaying my ID (on a public platform) is going to help the tech find out what THEY did wrong?

• Thea_de_Ruijter
    Options

Day 5. Done everything except reloading. Still not working. I'm at level 1546 and play on FB.

Anybody reload the game yet and did that work ??? 🤔

• Thea_de_Ruijter
    Options

Hello @Lola_Pop , I just did reload the game, did all the other things but ..... NOT WORKING. Same message, Error loading, please refresh

Im at level 1547 and ID 1125263455.

Please make it work !

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?