Candy Crush Soda Saga freezes on Facebook-- Fixed!

Options

Answers

• Thea_de_Ruijter
    Thea_de_Ruijter Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

And now its day 7 !!! Unbelieveble, still get the same error. Still can not play on PC 😡

10200590499681977 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

please sort this error downloading please refresh problem,been trying for a week now! Thankyou

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

Can give more info? U on win10 and using HTML platform? Or u a phone user? Restart ur device and try ... if possible try on phone device

• bevgames1
    bevgames1 Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

@Thea_de_Ruijter I am on a PC too. So, I know its not like we pulled out the wires or moved the system. I think everyone has forgotten about it. Maybe the Tech team got laid off, I am trying to come up with excuses because to me, this is inexcusable. No consideration for the players of their product.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

We have already received a lot of reports about the problem and the problem has already been reported in the studio.

The problem is under investigation, but at the moment I'm asking you to check out some troubleshooting.

If the problem is the same then please let us know your game Id.

Also check HERE.

• Thea_de_Ruijter
    Options

@bevgames1, Day 8 . Of course it does not work. I wonder are we the only 2 left with this problem ? For all the other players with the "REFRESH " is the problem fixed ? I don't get any info from the team. You probably right, they don't care and forgot about us.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Options

Hello guys!

I know you're anxious about the game not working on your device at the moment- I understand that and I'll try to answer your questions as good as I can!🤗

Dear @Ambug , we tell you to clear the cache not because the problem is in your PC, but because the fix the technical team puts in place will not work if the computer gets the information from the broken files which are stored already as cache. You need to start afresh, without any data about the game on the PC. According to the technical team, the fix should be live- that's why I insist so much on the importance of clearing cache to play again.

Dear @bevgames1 , thanks for your private message. I'm taking the information you guys have provided to the team in charge of the fix, be assured. Nobody has forgotten about it. 😉

Dear @Gamer108 , welcome to the Community!

In your case, I think in your case you need to follow these steps to get back to your account. Please let me know if you need more help and we'll have a closer look. 😊

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    edited April 2020
    Options

Hi Soda crew!!

The issue is solved for the majority of players. To make sure you get back to the game, please make sure that you clear the cache . Here is a useful video that will show you how to optimize your PC performance.

If you're playing on Facebook Gameroom, please try to play through the normal browser. Facebook Gameroom is a Windows-native app and consequently I'm afraid to say that you need to contact Facebook directly for further support.

Furthermore, I'd like to suggest those players who have a PC with Windows 10 installed that they download the Win 10 game app to have a better gaming experience. Here you'll find more information about this.

Important: Only in case you've follow these steps and you're not playing on Gameroom, post your player ID and the level you're on below. 👇️

Thanks for your cooperation!!

• Thea_de_Ruijter
    Options

@bevgames1 , guess what... I don't know how long it will last but I'M BACK ON !!! 😄. Did it myself ☺️.

You might have tried this but for me it works for now. I created an account on King.com/games and had it syncronice with my FB account (soda game) and it worked right away on pc.

Again, not sure if it will still work tomorrow 🤣 but I'll let you know. Good luck.

• Ambug
    Ambug Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options

I have done all the things you said to do, and it still will not load. I play it on Facebook, and not in the game room. I use Chrome as my browser because Firefox is too laggy. I have deleted everything there is to delete over and over and over again and the game will still not load. I keep getting the error and to refresh. Then if I am ever lucky to get in, like before, it happened twice, it will not let me advance to where I was before, level 600 something. I have given up. Like I said before, I will check back in May to see if it is fixed by then. Then I will try in June, etc. The only thing left to do after that is get rid of the game altogether. I really liked this game, it was my most favorite. But now I have to move on to games that work. *waving bye*🙄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?