Candy Crush Soda Saga freezes on Facebook-- Fixed!

Options

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

Restart ur device, update to latest version... if u don’t have much boosters, uninstall n install ... but do take note that boosters will be reset ...

• rfjh5
    rfjh5 Posts: 52 Level 2
    Options

Hi fellow players, I've been daily to Candy Crush Soda Saga for ages until 4 days ago; my download link is via Facebook activities on a MAC, now when I download all I get is this message. Haven't found any solution having emailed King and am now hoping one of the community can advise me how I might be able to play again, I'm a novice still as I was only on level 876, now feeling locked down and locked out, fingers crossed meanwhile someone can help please.

• rfjh5
    Options

I can add, if it helps to pinpoint the problem, that any other King game downloads OK, but I've quit the Farm since the graphics changed a few months back and had only since been playing Candy Crush Soda Saga

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

We've got a few more such problems and the problem is under investigation.We will let you know as soon as we get any information.

You can follow HERE to know more details.

Thank you.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,170 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello! @rfjh5 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Uh oh! Have you still trouble crashing or not loading on this game with using Facebook or Facebook Gameroom? 😢

Don't worry about this problem! 😉

You can click here (Facebook) 👈 (This solve discussion by Community Team) to read and follow troubleshooting steps of this problem (crashing/loading) that I hope this helps you can playing/opening this game! 😊

** If you have followed these troubleshooting steps of this problem but it's not worked, please let me know and you can understand to comment on below here. **

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• Nancy__Jantzer
    Nancy__Jantzer Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Day 3 of Candy Crush Soda not loading on Facebook. I do hope you are able to fix this soon. As I read other comments I see I am not the only one having this issue.

• rfjh5
    Options

Re installed chrome, the other links on the here (facebook) that you recommended didn't work. Only tutorial to help fix that I found on Youtube was for PC and I'm on MAC. Have cleared cache and cookies etc. Nothing has changed, I just get the same notice after downloading ie You have experienced an error that we are working hard to fix. Please try again in a moment. Am worried that this download problem which has been going on for 3 days, started without any changes being made to my computer, and having now done everything being suggested has remained; and as I said originally is only a problem with this one game on King, but its the only game that I currently used to play. The notice sort of suggests that the problem is your end?Unless you have further suggestions? Please? Otherwise I think I'll quit King games for good, its too frustrating and disappointing doing thousands of levels on your games, that then just suddenly change or in this case quit loading all together

• Fehagirl
    Fehagirl Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Same problem for me. It wouldn't load on Tuesday night, all day Wednesday, and now Thursday. Game is broken; support not addressing it. When this happened in the past, I have to wait it out until the game designers have time to fix it. Reloading game does not help, plus it wipes out my boosters.

• reneecollins
    reneecollins Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

After playing a couple of games the screen is black and I can't continue playing. Fix? Plz help

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Soda Saga forum.

We've got a few more such problems and the problem is under investigation.We will let you know as soon as we get any information.

You can follow HERE to know more details.

Thank you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?