Candy Crush Soda Saga freezes on Facebook-- Fixed!

Options

Answers

• bevgames1
    bevgames1 Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

I did not receive and automated email. I received an answer from the first email that gave 'trouble shooting' tips. I tried the trouble shooting tips and received a second email. My thing is; IT IS NOT JUST MY DEVICE!!! this error message is coming to EVERYONE'S device. STOP making excuses and get the person back on line to fix the problem that they caused. By the way, it has been 3 days already!!!!

• bookie1950
    bookie1950 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I have tried virtually everything! I know for a fact that it is not my PC! I tried playing on 2 individual computers and there is the same error download message, refresh the page"

I had my friend log into facebook on my machine and she was able to get Candy Crush Saga to download! what gives???!!! Its not a computer technical issue, its something at your end! I've deleted the app, re loaded the app, to no avail. I have been playing this game for years and NEVER a problem! why all of a sudden this issue??? reading posts on this forum tells me that I am not the only one with this problem.

and NO, I don't want to play the game on my phone. Period.

thank you for any help you might be able to offer

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

R u win10 with HTML platform?

• bookie1950
    bookie1950 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I am runing windows 10 with HTML platform.

as I stated above, my friend logged into facebook on the machine and was able to load CCS with no problem! I can play candy crush sage, no problem..have been play Soda Saga for years. then all of a sudden I have errors :(

thanks anyways Stan.

• Ambug
    Ambug Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options

It is still giving me the cannot load it, refresh it. I am tired of having to go in and clear the cache and every single KING related cookie in order to play it until my lives run out. Like I said before, when I come back again to play later, I have to go and do all this again. I just will not play until it is fixed. I am on a desktop computer with Windows 7 and play it on Facebook, but not in their game room, and cannot play on a phone, because the screen is too small for older eyes.

I never had this type of problem before with this game and all the other King games work except for this one. Something that someone did to the game at King did it. All we want is for it to be fixed. So, as much as I love this game, and I really do, for some dumb reason, I will come back when it is fixed. So, toodle-oo and all that stuff. FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• pegwez
    pegwez Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Haven't been able to play for a few days. Have tried everything and still keep getting error message saying problem loading.

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

R u on win10, HTML platform? And possible to try on phone ?

• pegwez
    pegwez Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
  • Ambug
    Options

So, I went and did the thing to reset Chrome back to default settings. I could finally play. But it started me at level 1, which I have passed eons ago. I was able to advance up to 580 by clicking each portal at the end and it will not let me go further, trying to get back to my 600+ level I was at before this game would not load. But now it tells me to go online to download new levels. I am online. I have a cable modem on my computer. So one problem gets fixed, and then we have more problems. VERY frustrating.

Do the tech support people even know what caused this problem in the first place? I would really like to know. Something changed, but no one will tell us what. Is it something that the techie people did? Was it something that the internet did? Does it have the corona virus? Did aliens do it? Are we dreaming this all? Anyway, how to get to my level I was on before. How can I get there? I do not want to be stuck on the lower levels forever. Arrgggghhhhhh.

• Ambug
    Options

So now it is not working again!!!! Same old thing, cannot load, refresh the page. Are you kidding me? After I wasted all that time deleting cookies, browser data, cache, this, that, everything, default settings and so on. Your game is flawed!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?