No Candy Crush games on Facebook???

Options
Charles_Emerick
Charles_Emerick Posts: 19 Level 2

I played Candy Crush Soda Saga on my Facebook account yesterday with no problems. I am on level 1774 I think... somewhere around there anyhow. But today... just minutes ago I was on my Facebook account and there is not one iteration of Candy Crush or any other King game listed. ?????? I have signed in on King.com and went through the sync process for Candy Crush Soda Saga but even after refreshing my browser the game has me as a new player on level one. What the Florida?!?! Devs on strike in the tech department?!?! This is sad to see.....

Answers

• Charles_Emerick
    Options

Well this is odd... don't know what is up but I hope it gets sorted sooner than later. Just went back into my Facebook account and saw the notification about the syncing of my FB account to King.com.... low and behold there's CCSS in the "my games" section to the side. Game still has me at level 1 on King.com though. smh

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Soda Saga forum.

Did you complete the sync between Facebook and Kingdom?

• Charles_Emerick
    Options

I completed the sync opportunity that I was prompted with on King.com to sync with my Facebook account/CCSS game play. I exited Facebook and came to King.com after seeing no iteration of any king game in the Facebook game page menu or anywhere else on Facebook. In that opportunity/prompt I had to input my password for king.com and my Facebook password. That prompt instructed me that once that sync was complete my status and progress from my Facebook game play would be represented on King.com. Unfortunately that is not what happened. I was quite surprised to be presented with that opportunity given the absence of King games on Facebook. BTW my level in CCSS on Facebook currently is now 1779.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,025 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Charles_Emerick !

Please check out the steps our Superstar @Sukanta_Biswas suggests and, should you still have issues, please write back an give us your player ID and if possible, send us a screenshot of what you see on Facebook.

Thanks a lot!!

• Charles_Emerick
    Options

@Sukanta_Biswas & @Lola_Pop

I appreciate that you are both trying to help and get information to address the situation. Just want to say this is not my first time using a computer. I am not an IT tech, however, I am quite computer savvy. I started in the days of DOS and HTML codes. Anyway, as I said before I went through that process when I came to King.com yesterday Sukanta so I cannot do it again. I only have one Facebook account so there is no possibility of syncing a wrong account. The following screenshots are two from King and one from Facebook. I removed the CCSS app from my phone but I did still have the Candy Crush Saga app on there... don't know if it is the same player ID but this is what it gave me 1070009356. Not for nothing but there should be an easier way to access that information on King.com rather than rely on getting it from an app on a phone that someone may not have or wish to put on or have the ability to put on a phone... just saying.

Thanks again for your assistance. Luckily I can play on Facebook and I have had little to no issues except that as addressed in this thread. Have a great day!

• Charles_Emerick
    Options

Well apparently reporting issues here is a waste of time. The one presented in this thread was May 7, you asked for screenshots I gave you screenshots. To date nothing has been done and no communication from you folks about it either. Due to a new issue that has been ongoing for 3 days now whereas I cannot access Mr. Toffee's Fair... keeps giving the message "Couldn't Connect" "No Internet access. Please try again later." Obviously I am online, accessing the game through Facebook on my PC where the CCSS game loads and I am able to play. I went to my King.com account to see if I could access Mr. Toffee's Fair via that platform and I find that it is still in the same state as reported in May. It is becoming clear that you folks have issues and not enough qualified ITs to fix it much less enough care for the player(s) to communicate with them. Ah well, guess it's back to the XBox One!!! Such a fun game... sad to see there is no such thing as "Support" for it. And before you ask or comment... my internet is via fiber optic, my download and upload speeds are in excess of 50mbs. And I will not waste my time taking a screenshot of something you have obviously seen all to often given the number of threads denoting the same or similar issue. Thanks for nothing King. smdh

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,025 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @Charles_Emerick !

I'm very sorry, I'm afraid I missed your notification, too. 😓

I understand how you feel, and I hope you can accept my apologies.

So adding to the steps our @Sukanta_Biswas provided, I've checked your account now. According to the system, you are on level 1824 in Candy Crush Soda Saga. Is this correct? Are you playing on Facebook on that level?

The system shows another account which was opened on the 6th of May on King.com, where you are on level 1. So the problem seems to be there 😊

If you are still interested in playing on King.com, please log out the next time you open the game in that platform, clear the cache from the PC, and log in again using your email address.

I hope this helps!!

• Charles_Emerick
    Options

Yeah well thanks for the replies. I do play on the Facebook platform and the issue with Mr. Toffee's fair has nothing to do with my cache. Everything else I do on this computer is issue free.. online or offline. Every dev/IT I have ever spoke with regarding game issues of online platforms keeps directing the user back to the old "clear the cache and history" routine and it always turns out to be a glitch somewhere else. So, Sukanta how bout you check you system before putting the crux on the player. And Lola, when I logged in to the account on May 6 I used the exact same email address that I use on Facebook and went through the steps provided to sync that with my Facebook game play. So, you are correct that the issue is there however, according to the instructions provided previously by Sukanta which I had previously stated I went through prior to his suggesting them, the issue is not on my end of any sort and has nothing whatsoever to do with my cache. Your system did not sync to my game progress on Facebook on May 6. Whether that sync failed because of the initial issue that brought me to this forum to report, i.e. that there were no King games of any sort on Facebook the morning of May 6, or whether it was due to some other anomaly I have no way of knowing. (btw there was no notification that the sync failed on May 6). Furthermore, the current situation with my not being able to access Mr. Toffee's Fair... that happened a few days ago. On that day I was able to access Mr. Toffee's fair with no problems initially. I actually finished one board, started and completed a second board (with the help of the other two players of course) and started the current board that I am stuck on not being able to access it to confirm the tile that I have completed even though I was able to access it when I ticked the first tile I completed on this board.

For giggles I just cleared the cache and the result was "no effect". I am still getting the same "Couldn't Connect" "No internet access. Try again later." notification when trying to access Mr. Toffee's Fair. I am able to play the game on Facebook, I can interact with my "Team" and "Friends", and I can see the leaderboard with other friends listed on it. There is nothing wrong with my Facebook settings. The issue is with the programming or your link to Facebook and that is apparent since I am not the only one with a like or similar issue. As I mentioned in a previous post... I am not an IT, I have not taken a lot of classes as to programming, et. al., however, I am quite "computer savvy". I am very aware of how things work. I knew before I cleared the cache that it would have no effect. I am equally confident that I performed each step correctly on King.com on May 6. Thus, my summation and contention is also correct that the issue is not on my end and there is nothing that I can do to alter or correct any of it. I can read the page script all day long and change things on my copy that I read on my computer but I do not have access to alter it permanently. The issue is within the confines of your programming or linking with Facebook. Whether it was another IT who keyed in a wrong character in code or whether your stuff was compromised in some way or other... I cannot say. That's for you to discover. But, by all means... quit trying to push the onus of the error off onto the players and clearing their history/cache. Look within before you point the finger elsewhere.... please.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?