Is there any way to kick a team member?

Comments

• Julie_Carter
    Julie_Carter Posts: 11 Level 2

I am having the same problem with Mr. Toffee's fair...people pick a tile and then just sit on it with out any way to either boot them, message them or contact them. There isn't even a name for the person...meanwhile I do all the work to complete the other tiles. King games has to change it so that you can play more than 2 tiles in a 24hr period. like i said, i do all the work and the person who sits on a tile gets rewarded, which in itself really sucks but the prizes suck too...they need to either do away with Mr. Toffee's fair or make the prizes better. BRING BACK RAINBOW ROAD, at least then you don't have to pay for boosters. No need to respond to this post...I am just venting because I'm so frustrated with this part of the game.

• Julie_Carter
    Julie_Carter Posts: 11 Level 2

MissMM_1 - you posted on June 6 that you were new here. Welcome to the community. If you are looking to join a team, go to the team icon in the game and scroll down the list of names and join Tammy's team. That is the team I am in and everyone contributes. If you don't want to join Tammy's team, scroll down the list until you see a Team name you like and join that team.

again, welcome to the King community for Candy Crush Soda.

Julie Carter (aka koukla365)

• mammanina52
    mammanina52 Posts: 1 Newbie

I agree! But what about boards where there are no players and you just keep completing the tiles with no reward..... Happened to me????

• imran0302_8410302
    imran0302_8410302 Posts: 50 Level 2

I want to join other team

• imran0302_8410302
    imran0302_8410302 Posts: 50 Level 2
  • ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,789 Level 3

Mr. Toffee's is a specific game.

Gives bonuses of course. But it annoys the most.

I do not ask to remove players from the team (sometimes it’s better to go the line yourself than someone will block it).

I will not send them to punish (everyone has their own abilities and time to play).

I would like only one thing.

If a player stands on a tile and does nothing to complete the task, simply discard it from that tile.

After how much time? For me, ideally - in 1-2 hours)).

But I agree at 6, 12 hours.

And even the option after 24 hours is also useful to me. For I play at maximum levels. And not all levels can pass (when there are no new levels ahead).

It is unlikely that this will be implemented. But as a wish ... As a dream)

• sheffield00
    sheffield00 Posts: 3 Newbie

Something i just learned myself is that its not always the players fault for being stuck on a tile. I wasn't able to login to my account for a month and stuck playing without any bonuses it was frustrating becuz i had lost my bonus candies and couldn't use them to pass levels. I did learn after many trials &errors and a fear of losing my 2000 level, that if ur king account is active but ur game specific (like i play candy crush soda and cand crush friends),u have to sign in as a new account using the same email and password as ur king account to "register" that game to ur king account.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?