• koolmafer08
    koolmafer08 Posts: 92 Level 2
    Options

Is BGH comming back at some point?

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Timmy89

Here is the link for the players corner.

Click the link and go from there.

Teresa ๐Ÿฆ‹๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿฆ‹

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Options

Dear players,

We have no further news about the Bubblegum Hill and its comeback, I'm afraid.

Keep in mind the team are working every day on it, that means they cannot know exactly when the game will be ready to go live again- but they will let us know when the time arrives.

Thanks a lot for your understanding.

• sarska
    sarska Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Jippii!!! BGH is back!! โค

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,768 Sweet Legend
    Options

@Lola_Pop

Hello Lola_pop!

I'm reading your message right now and thinking oi. Another week goes by and the players are made angrier. I just remembered if there was any way to help them. Do you have mini games for the players to pass the time? Or somehow any functions to offer !!! That they have something in the meantime. Isn't there a way that you can drive down the frustration of the players?

You're welcome...

• jimmythekid
    jimmythekid Posts: 104 Level 2
    edited June 2020
    Options

The big money grab continues, what a tech team what great management 11 weeks now. (Edit by CM: Offensive)

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,768 Sweet Legend
    Options

@jimmythekid

Hello everyone!๐Ÿ˜‰

Nobody is forced to spend money here. Since it is all free and voluntary. Whoever spends money on it is your sole decision. Please don't put it on King. You can also take a break and play later or there are so many more King games, then please try them out. They are all fun. Instead of complaining, look for alternatives. I have already made a contribution above to accommodate you. Only I can only give advice to help you. That's all I can do. I have been very committed to the players. I will continue to do so. โค๏ธ

Please understand that! ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿค—

thank you๐Ÿž๐Ÿ€

• CFY
    CFY Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

I also had Kimmy's Arcade in my game until the update last week, then it disappeared. Please bring back Kimmy's Arcade and please make it available to every player.

It is - hands down - the best feature you have introduced to this game, and also I was often spending money on it, so... win-win!

It was even better after the modification to make it seven levels instead of fifteen. I am waiting and hoping that one day it will be available to all players... Just like we all now have Batula's Chests or the Soda Teams. Please make Kimmy's Arcade available to every player, too!

Oh and I also have another question: for those lucky enough to be selected for the test group for Kimmy's Arcade, at what level is it first introduced?... I ask because a friend just started playing the game for the first time, and he wants to know on which level could he encounter the Arcade for the first time. Maybe he gest lucky...

Thank you for your support!

• sarska
    sarska Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I have BGH now. โฃ

• chirag0406
    chirag0406 Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?