Event disappeared

Options
mom39
mom39 Posts: 12 Level 2
edited May 2020 in Support

Hi

Happy to join your comunty.

I've notice that there were a new contest to win prizes .I mange to play for a few days and then it was gone. Did it happen to enyone else?

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,073 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @mom39 Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community 🤗

Hello dear @Lola_Pop I think the event the player talking about is the "Bear Brawl / Arena Challenge" feature -- which appeared in the game very briefly, over last weekend and disappeared within few hours!

** There were "Rocket" boosters that we could use to increase power up! That one!

Sorry, I do not remember the correct name of the event! I had it only for couple of hours in my game!!

Did I get that right @mom39 🙂

If that is the event, it was the same for everyone. I was able to play only for couple of hours.

Unfortunately it was stopped due to some technical reasons. Soda Team are aware about it and are looking into it for a fix.

If there is any further news, you will definitely receive an update from us 👍️

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding!

Have a Sodalecious day 🍬 🍾

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,786 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

Can you please explain to me more exactly what you mean? BGH was removed for technical reasons. See the post with the update.

• mom39
    Options

Yes .I understand. Thanks

• mom39
    Options

I mean the contents we had to compete with others in the game with the little marshmallows. I don't remover what it calls. Because it ended perty quiqily.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,029 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @mom39 !

Can you tell us more about that event? Was it the Bubblegum Hill?

• mom39
    Options

Hello.

I don't know .I don't think so.

• cruzctrl
    cruzctrl Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi,

It happend also tot me. And In spend golden bars tot update the marshmallows.

I have the Dutch version and It was vallend prikcircuit

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,073 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @mom39 Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community 🤗

Hello dear @Lola_Pop I think the event the player talking about is the "Bear Brawl / Arena Challenge" feature -- which appeared in the game very briefly, over last weekend and disappeared within few hours!

** There were "Rocket" boosters that we could use to increase power up! That one!

Sorry, I do not remember the correct name of the event! I had it only for couple of hours in my game!!

Did I get that right @mom39 🙂

If that is the event, it was the same for everyone. I was able to play only for couple of hours.

Unfortunately it was stopped due to some technical reasons. Soda Team are aware about it and are looking into it for a fix.

If there is any further news, you will definitely receive an update from us 👍️

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding!

Have a Sodalecious day 🍬 🍾

• mom39
    Options

Heel rami Raj

Yes !you are right!!I mentioned that event.

Thanks .I hope it will be back soon.

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Options

Did you miss other events? If an event disappears before time runs out, it could be due to a change or outage of your device. Since our games recognize you because of your King or Facebook profile connection, it is useful to disconnect and reconnect to your profile to see if this "updates" the level of event visibility in your game. You can find check-out and login options for the King or Facebook player profile in the settings menu of our games.

Finally, there is a chance that we decided to remove the event due to technical issues. While it is very rare, this can happen if we notice that a special event causes problems and does not function as perfectly as we would expect.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?