Help! This happens to me and I can't fix it! Night map scene

Options
cupcakequeen
cupcakequeen Posts: 3 Newbie
edited June 2020 in Support

I have been playing candy crush soda for a while now, and it's an awesome game! But there is something that happens to me that is very weird and I'm not sure what to do. Every so often, I come on candy crush soda and there is a different map scene. It is a fish with a crown sitting on chocolate rocks in a soda pond at night. The levels are the same but I'm confused on whats happening! It changes back after a while, but I dont know what is causing it! If anyone is experiencing this or knows whats happening and how to fix it, please tell me!

Best Answer

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,318 Soda Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Welcome to the Community @cupcakequeen I am sorry to hear you see different map scenes. So it changes back after you play a level? On what device are you playing Soda? And can you make screenshots of both scenes? Please reply below.

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,318 Soda Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Welcome to the Community @cupcakequeen I am sorry to hear you see different map scenes. So it changes back after you play a level? On what device are you playing Soda? And can you make screenshots of both scenes? Please reply below.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,868 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

Do you have a picture of it? In any case, it is important. that your game is always up to date.

Check for updates and update it and clear the cache. This way you can avoid problems yourself. Good luck

• cupcakequeen273
    cupcakequeen273 Posts: 55 Level 2
    Options

Sorry I had to create another account but it's really me. Thank you so @Spinnifix and @Yosca! Unfortunately, I'm not sure how to take a screenshot on this phone but I will try clearing the cache and will see if it works! I'm deeply thankful for noticing my problem!

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Options

Perhaps there are errors in the game You have an exit log and entry for the game Game event delete the internal storage of the game

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?