1. Levels not syncing and connection errors

1Hawgfan
1Hawgfan Posts: 5 Level 2

I am on level 2554 on Candy Soda Crush on my mobile app. When Iogin to my computer I am on level 2530. I always get a "connection error" when trying to get my rewards. I mainly play this game on my mobile. Very seldom do I play on my computer. The levels never sync together. I am frustrated because I cannot ever get my prize winnings due to getting a connection error. I get a message saying, "No Internet Connection." Its really frustrating why these things do not work like they should.

Thank you,

Marty Ault

Best Answer

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

Possible to stick to 1 device. They don’t sync real time.

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5

Check your internet connection Speed. It must be at Least 10mbps to work fine on PC. Try Updating to Latest Version and Play.

• 1Hawgfan

If I can stream anything on my PC then there should be no issue with internet connection speed.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,585 Soda Moderator

Welcome to the Community @1Hawgfan 👋🏻. I am sorry to hear you have a different progress on different devices. So let’s try some trouble shooting:

Playing on 2 devices yet your progress doesn't seem to be synchronized? Is one game showing you on a different level than the other? If so, it sounds like an account synchronization issue which is easily fixed. 

If you're one of our players at the very last available level in the game, keep in mind that you might be able to access the highest level on one device, but it might not yet be available on another. This is important to keep in mind if you play on two different platforms, like Android, iOS or a desktop computer. Don't worry though, when the newest levels are available for all platforms, you should find this levels out again.

If you're not at the highest level in the game, it might be that one of your devices isn't synchronizing and writing the new progress to the old one.

Try the following on the device which shows the incorrect level: 

• Log out of your Facebook/King account via the Settings menu.
    • Close the game down
    • Turn your device off for 10 seconds and then switch it back on again.
    • Reopen the game and log back into Facebook.

I hope this will help 😊

• 1Hawgfan

Yosca. Thank you for your reply and trying to assist me. The devices still do not sync together. I very rarely play this game on my PC. I have more problems playing on my mobile phone than PC. When I try to get prizes from Mr. Toffee' Fair I always get a message saying, "No internet access. Try again later." I get the same thing when trying to get "Episode Race". It says, "Race can't be updated. Reconnect to see how you are doing." When I have won weekly contest it will not let me collect the prizes either. It always says not internet connection.I do not know what to do.

Thank you,

Marty

• Yosca
    Answer ✓

@1Hawgfan If I understand correctly, you can't collect the prices on your mobile device? Every time the no internet connection pop-up?

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5

Update to Latest Version on both devices.

• 1Hawgfan

AbhinavSargar....How do you update to the latest version?

• Yosca

@1Hawgfan how do you play the game on both devices? And what devices are you playing on? Do you play via Facebook or King account? Do you use an app on both devices?

• 1Hawgfan

I play about 95% of the time on my Android phone. It is a Samsung Galaxy 7s Edge. I loaded the app on Google Play. I have played this game for a long time. Every time I try to collect gifts it tells me there is not internet connection. I used to pay with google play to buy stuff and I have stopped and will not purchase gifts on there anymore. You can earn them free.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?