No Internet connection; under investigation

Options

Answers

• tangybhoy
    tangybhoy Posts: 82 Level 2
    Options

Wish they would hurry up and put the new levels on candy crush saga as they are normally put on at 10am. Think they are trying to waste my prize for winning popsicle space race

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,029 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello,

We are investigating why some players are losing their Internet connection in the game, and there seem to be different issues depending on the error message you're receiving.

1.- If you receive the message: "There was a connection error. Try again in a bit" when you try to log into your account, this is something happening across games; our technical team is trying very hard to find a solution.

2.- If you cannot claim your rewards or access a feature because of a message stating you have "No Internet connection". In this case, please follow these steps as they solve most of the issues:

Android - Delete the game app and clear Google Play Store cache:

1) Go to apps and find the app called 'Settings' 

2) Locate the menu called 'Apps' 

3) Scroll down till you find the 'Google Play Store' 

4) From here click on 'Clear data' then clear cache. 

Please notice that you will get a warning when clicking the 'Clear data' button - not to worry, it's just a reset. 

5) Restart mobile and install the game and try connecting it to Facebook or King account.

Apple devices - Clear Safari cache:

- Disconnect the game from Facebook or King account (if connected).

- Delete Facebook App if you have it installed.

Clear cache from your Safari: - (Super important).

- Restart the device and try connecting the game back to Facebook/ King account so your progress can sync.

Windows 10 - Reinstall the game app:

-  How to reinstall!

Facebook:

- Try the steps here

NOTE! Deleting the game app will mean that you will lose any saved boosters, lives your progress made on the Daily Bonus and other extra features.

Player Support will only be able to replace any lost purchased items and if this happens to you, please contact our support team directly from the game app.

• Laenes
    Laenes Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    I will uninstall the game, my net is great and the application is not connected. I give up...

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

This game uses a lot of memory. Make sure that you have lot of free memory. I deleted some old apps. That seems to help me.

• Larasati
    Larasati Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Still like this for a month.. ☹️☹️

• tangybhoy
    tangybhoy Posts: 82 Level 2
    Options

I reached 5000 on candy crush soda and i never received anything, i was quite surprised as they normally give you something for reaching milestones. Uh well onwards and upwards

• mef083049
    mef083049 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Having the same problem. the game finally is loading, but it can't "connect". the device is connected, the wifi is on, but this game cannot connect.

• mef083049
    mef083049 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Any progress with getting online?

• Chris_Carsberg
    Chris_Carsberg Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I have used Candy Crush Soda Saga now for several years and the games have synchronised between my ipad and iphone. Over the past couple of weeks, this synchronisation appears to have stopped and I now receive a message saying No Internet Connection! My connection is fine and works very well and I have the latest updates installed for the game. Can anyone tell me what the problem is, or is this an issue for the developers and programmers? Any help would be appreciated.

Chris Carsberg

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?