🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000 // 14 000

Disappointed

Options
Ariel11
Ariel11 Posts: 7 Level 2

Hi.

I've been playing for many years. My level is near to 3.000 and it's been a hard job!

I loved bubblegum hill and lately I lived the contest with some of my friends.

Now bubblegum hill is gone and my contests are against... Who is she/he doing 50 levels per day?, Maybe in the early stages?

After so many years, I really feel disappointed. Of course, I'm a little bit addicted, but I'm playing abbey time less, to make my way out easier. After all, nothing lasts forever.

Anyway, thank you for so many hours fun

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

great! more people are disappointed. it seems like our voices are not heard by the studio. why? do they only have 1 tech? is BGH hurting the studio bottom line? tell us something other than "testing"

• Cecilia_Krause
    Cecilia_Krause Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I am so close to just delete this game, it's suppose to give you a relaxing fun time whenever you just want to chill out but it only upsets me, the levels are to damn difficult and impossible to pass. I collect the Supersonic Lolly's and when I only need one more it disappear one by one when I log in again I have to start collecting all over and the option to collect pieses doesn't come on when I have to retry the level. This is really frustrating, why do you give the challenges anyway. 

• nanpalousa
    nanpalousa Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options

How many of you want bubble gumhill,back? I sure do! No other way to get gold bars and free lollipops other than "daily rewards" that are the same as day 1 even if you miss a day...BRING BACK BUBBLE GUM HILL!!!

• camilase
    camilase Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Bring Back bublegum Hill, pleeaaaase!!!

• himhim
    himhim Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

We need Bubblegum Hill, please come back!!!!!

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @himhim & @camilase & @nanpalousa & @Cecilia_Krause & @ipete & @Ariel11

*See this post:

Update on the Bubblegum Hill - Page 31 — King Community

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/295531/update-on-the-bubblegum-hill/p31

From, Community Manager @LadyRaffie:

"Hello everyone!

I know you guys were waiting for BGH to be back and were thrilled that finally was in your games.

As some of you noticed, after a while it disappeared. We 've just talked with the Studio and they have informed us that some technical issues seem to be persisting. And this is the reason why they had to switch it off again.

We understand how frustrating this can be, but rest assured that the Studio is trying really hard on bringing this event back to your devices.

🤗

June 12

edited June 12"

I have been waiting months myself. Got the news it was back, checked my game, then it was gone.

With the virus & Stay At Home still in effect, guess only skelton crews working on all these issues. Still waiting on rewards due me from 3 wks ago.

I mean you really don't want something that is not working correctly, do you?

Hope this helps.

Thx & Welcome To The King Community - Origins7 Dale, 😀

6/19/2020

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?