New Feature! Soda Summer Vacation

Options

Comments

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @LadyRaffie @Yosca & The BackStage Group,

*Reposted from "BackStage".

Soda Summer Vacation! *Showed Up On 7/1/2020! *Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App!

Soda Summer Festival 

Lemonade Lake

Ok, finished my quests for the week. After posting above, slept, then did them in about 3 hours or so.

These screenshots will show you the 4 rewards. They are accumulative, mostly from making 100's of "Striped Candies" & "Candy Bombs".

• Clear The Path - Explode Striped Candy (*BTW, King has "Stripped" spelled wrong, only 1 "p", not 2! *See screenshot on 1st post above. Of course, if you want to play, with no clothes on, that's up to you. (hehe)
    • World's Largest Color Bomb - Explode Color Bombs (*More points awarded on this quest!)

Lemonade Lake - 1st Reward (After Doing 10 Candy Bombs +Striped Candy) - Candy Crush Soda Saga

Lemonade Lake - 2nd Reward (After Doing 30 Candy Bombs +Striped Candy) - Candy Crush Soda Saga

Lemonade Lake - 3rd Reward (After Doing 40 Candy Bombs +Striped Candy) - Candy Crush Soda Saga

Lemonade Lake - 4th Reward (After Doing 60 Candy Bombs & 500+ Striped Candy) - Candy Crush Soda Saga

• *Really disappointed on this 4th reward. In fact, the rewards for this mini / side game, are not much at all.

Lemonade Lake - Completed Quests For The Week - Candy Crush Soda Saga

• 140 Candy Bombs made!
    • Lost count on how many "Striped Candies" I did!

Reminds me on when @LadyRaffie, had her "Easter Egg Contest", every quest wanted "Candy Bombs" to be made.

I do recommend you go to the:

• *Sprinkleshell Levels

• Level 309 

• Level 316 

• Level 343 

• Level 345 

• Level 438 

• Level 451        

• Level 452 *Note: Red Candy Is Here!

• Level 1452

• Level 1668

• Level 4917

• Level 4933

• Level 4940

• Level 5082

• Level 5099

*The List Is Not Complete! 

• The Sprinkleshell Advantage!

• Recharges On Cyan / Blue Candy!

• When Used, Moves Not Counted Against You! So Can Prolong Life Of "Supersonic Lolly"! Or More Drops To Win Her!

• Easier To Do "Mr. Toffee's Fair"!

• Easier To Get Points For "Soda Squad Team"!

• Easier To Make "Candy Bombs" & "Striped Candies" Here! *For "Soda Summer Vacation!" / "Lemonade Lake"!

• If Level Beaten, Do Not Have To Win It A 2nd x! 

• Sprinkleshell

So before answering those questions by @LadyRaffie, let me say first, I am always in favor on having any mini / side game that gives players more opportunities to win boosters.

But, my main objection, is the lack of "Reward" or "Compensation" for the quests / or work. King should take a tip from our "Community Managers", like @LadyRaffie. Where can you go to win "100 Gold Bars"? Sure not in a King game, at this time.

👉What do you think of the event? *Ok, I guess.

👉What do think about the rewards? *Not great. Need to up / or increase them.

👉What do you think of the quests? *They are fine. Lot of work tho, for very little return.

👉 Is there something you love especially about it? Or something you don't like at all? *Not enough "Rewards", for the work.

*References For Players

Candy Crush Soda Wiki | Fandom

https://candycrushsoda.fandom.com/wiki/Candy_Crush_Soda_Wiki

Take Care All - Origins7 Dale, 😀

7/4/2020

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    Options

Hello @LadyRaffie

I haven’t seen this contest yet in my games. I hope that it come to my game soon.

The contest looks awesome. Can’t wait to play. 🤗

Thank you for sharing. 💕

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

• rbh7
    rbh7 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

When I’m out of lives, and touch the blue and white arrow button on one of the entries, it allows me another life. Is it charging me real money for this?

5878896038 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

I finished the first week 👏👏👏👏👏

• ramonaT
    ramonaT Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

I don't have this event!!! I am still waiting to play!! Waiting Waiting Waiting...😭😭😭

• Bricorn
    Bricorn Posts: 518 Level 3
    Options

I see that too and it can't be charging me money as I've never given my card details to King, or to Google Play.

• rbh7
    rbh7 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thanks Bricorn, that makes sense. That’s a relief!

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    Options

Hi @LadyRaffie

I noticed that I have the quest now. Yay!! 🎉🎉🎉

I also had BGH this weekend too.

Thanks for the details.

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    edited July 2020
    Options

Thank you everyone for your awesome feedback!

Happy to hear you guys like it so much.. the Studio put a lot of love to create this event ☺️

I will answer a couple of your questions:

@rbh7 No, you are not charged any money for that, do not worry! It's a bug that will be fixed in the next release 🤗

To all of you, I would to ask you some questions, now that you are here 😉

• The ones who played Soda Summer Event this last week

👉What did you think about it?

👉How would you describe Soda Summer Vacation in a couple of words or a sentence?

👉What quests did you do?

👉Did you find the event or the quests challenging? Is there any quest in particular or something specific that made you find it so challenging?

👉Anything else you would like to share with us about it?

• If you haven't played Soda Summer Event last week, why haven't you? (For example: 1. You haven’t seen it; 2. Not interested; 3. Tried it but it was not for me, 4. Not enough challenge, etc)

Thank you all for your help to make this game even more Sodalicious for you! 🤗

• pearlyc1p
    pearlyc1p Posts: 89 Level 3
    Options

I have enjoyed the Lemonade Lake feature so far. My only downside was completing all the challenges and collecting the rewards in 2 days. It is a lot of fun and helpful when stuck on a level. Kudos to the creators!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?