I don't have Kimmys nor BGH

Options
King_admin
King_admin Posts: 3,274 Level 3
edited September 2020 in Support
This discussion was created from comments split from: New Feature: Kimmy's Arcade!.

Best Answer

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello everyone!

I split this comments from the conversation since the thread was about Feedback on the feature.

@mattbondy no, Kimmy's wasn't out for only one week. And actually, there are players that still have it. Your case is a little bit different since from what I understood you had different accounts and devices and that was the reason you weren't getting all the features

I'm sorry if Support is not contacting you, but as you know @Lola_Pop and myself have been doing everything we could to help you out with that

Have you both a Sodalicious Thursday πŸ€—

Answers

• mattbondy
    mattbondy Posts: 212 Level 3
    Options

Thunk ba I... none of us have it and it hasn't been out... it first came out november 2019 and was brought out for 1 week at the start of the pandemic and easter.... it has not been back since!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited July 2020
    Options

That was good old days! Got to play both Kimmy's arcade and BGH. Now I'm here in this wonderful community COMPLAINING!!! 24/7 BABY

• mattbondy
    mattbondy Posts: 212 Level 3
    Options

Yup me too... still no features..still dont get replies from support contact emails... I have screenshots and sent them and have been in multiple PMs with @LadyRaffie and @lolapop about my account issues since before Easter... they have found my account issue but for some reason no one can fix it... only support can but their email does not give a ticket # and only sends a blank automated reply with just help links that the opps here all have in their signatures at the end of all their messages....

Nothing is getting done and no one is getting any help or anything here...

We keep seeing posts with new stuff or questions on how we like stuff....

Im starting to feel like a robot... let's fix the issues from before easter with all game features... let's fix contact support...

Why are we having forums on what we think about new things and features or about becoming a game expert? Let's fix the old crap asap.... damn!!! Its sad sad...

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello everyone!

I split this comments from the conversation since the thread was about Feedback on the feature.

@mattbondy no, Kimmy's wasn't out for only one week. And actually, there are players that still have it. Your case is a little bit different since from what I understood you had different accounts and devices and that was the reason you weren't getting all the features

I'm sorry if Support is not contacting you, but as you know @Lola_Pop and myself have been doing everything we could to help you out with that

Have you both a Sodalicious Thursday πŸ€—

• Brazzie
    Brazzie Posts: 60 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@headoperations - I used to get the "ads" too, but they have been gone for quite some time now. Pretty sure they are gone for good, not "in testing". That seems to be the stock answer when they can't provide any substantive information. BGH is still not available and all of my previous game features have been removed and nothing has been added to replace them. I'm done with this game as of today, just not worth the aggravation anymore - it should be an enjoyable experience to play, but it's not anymore. King won't care, however, as they continue to rake in the cash. πŸ˜•

• Gumyupawpaw
    Gumyupawpaw Posts: 1,573 Level 4
    Options

I don’t have either , I never saw Kimmys or BG H in my Mac, wonder if anybody here use apple Mac to play candy crush soda, for that matter, I don’t get my daily reward either.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

@Gumyupawpaw that is very odd that you don't have daily bonus. When you start the game, you don't see day 1 at all? One thing you might want to check is the date and time on your Mac. Just a thought.

you must be bored to find this thread...this was back in July! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?