Sprinkleshell?

Options
Adav
Adav Posts: 662 Level 3
edited July 2020 in Support

Isn't the idea of Sprinkleshell supposed to be to collect cyan candies during a level? Why is there then no feed on cyan? Or did the rules change and it can collect any other candies? ( I finished the level using 6 boosters in the end)

Best Answer

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited July 2020 Answer โœ“
    Options

@Adav Got you i misunderstood you , definitely filled once on both levels but guessing that is all you need as passed it first time again on 1415 so maybe thats just how its designed enough for you to be able to complete the level

Adav played this 1416 and so far activated sprinkle shell 4 times finished level super easy

ยซ13

Answers

• Freddy_
    Options

@adav Firstly check your game is up to date, Clear cache ( NOT data ) log out and restart your device. then log back in see if you issue still persists and let us know the outcome

• Adav
    Options

@Freddy_Falkner It seems the game is designed that way, but it's not mentioned anywhere and is only a "normal" game, not hard.... I did clear the cache , but not sure how that will work, since I play King direct on my computer, which means I have No idea which browser to clear the cache of?? It's not like it opens up in a browser, but rather direct?

• Adav
    edited July 2020
    Options
  • Freddy_
    edited July 2020
    Options

@Adav I play soda via Facebook on google chrome, just played 1415 and my sprinkleshell worked no problems filled up with light blue/cyan candy and activated with no problems

Same with 1416 works no problems

• Adav
    Options

@Freddy_Falkner , Yes it does collect the cyan candies......... if there is any to collect. but if there is no feed of cyan, you could use it maybe once? If you use it in the last few moves to remove another colour, It won't let you collect anything else... It's designed for cyan, not purple or green. Point is, there is not enough cyan candies in the feed to make it worth it, unless they let sprinkleshell to fill up with other colours

• Freddy_
    edited July 2020 Answer โœ“
    Options

@Adav Got you i misunderstood you , definitely filled once on both levels but guessing that is all you need as passed it first time again on 1415 so maybe thats just how its designed enough for you to be able to complete the level

Adav played this 1416 and so far activated sprinkle shell 4 times finished level super easy

• Freddy_
    Options

@Adav , edited post above so just re read it again and sorry and thanks

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Options

definitely filled once on both levels but guessing that is all you need as passed it first time again on 1415 so maybe thats just how its designed enough for you to be able to complete the level

• Adav
    Options

@tratelqalam , Luckily not all of us are excellent players, so if you make a mistake in the first go, you can be stuck on a game forever! .......... or you might be unlucky enough to get a board which gives you one move at a time and no feed.......So what might be "Super Easy" for you, might not be for me.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi there Adav and good day to you.

I think you've misunderstood Tratelqalam because he was referring to level 1416 ๐Ÿ˜…

But then again, you're right. Different players get different game board and I personally think that my ability to level in other King's game is purely luck because I hardly play using a specific strategy.

I usually apply the basic steps such as creating booster by looking out for matching candies and hoping that the jelly drops at the right place for me to activate the booster.

Nevertheless, I hope you've passed level 1415 and leveling up smoothly.

Let us know if you still need help. Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?