Stuck at level 3094

carlcoop
carlcoop Posts: 69 Level 2
edited July 2020 in Discussions

I’m currently 3 days into 3094, having spent 8 days on level 3088. I have actually cleared, 5 levels in 15 days......1 level, every 3 days 😂

I don’t buy boosters, nor do I pay for that noble path thing, I accept this is hampering my progress, but come on, this game is now borderline impossible.

You have to spend days waiting around for that fantasy board, where everything falls into place....it’s tedious.

I appreciate the incoming replies from mods and ambassadors, but I honestly don’t want to watch YouTube videos of people getting those fantasy boards and I’am patient, but not infinitely.

The studio is slowly killing this franchise, in the quest for profit.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

I don't think the studio cares that much about us ( the ones who never pay) 🤣🤣🤣

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

*Edited by CM: off.-topic*

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager

Hello everyone!

I'm sorry to disagree but the Studio cares about all their players, no matter what

Of course, paying players are important since they are the ones who are supporting the staff of the company. Without them there wouldn't be designers, engineers, artists or CM's for this forum.

I understand it can be frustrating when you deal with no hard levels, but they are still to beat. But your feedback is important to us. With it we pass it to the Studio and they can tweak the level.

In the meantime yes, we can ask our Game Experts @Yosca @BeckyBubblegum and @LizzyLemondrop if they can help you out without making you watch Youtube videos 😉

• Rock2233
    Rock2233 Posts: 6,005 Level 4

@carlcoop Hello. I understand, but don't depressed. If you r reach at level 3094 you r champion. I tag our game expert, you can ask our Game Experts @Yosca @BeckyBubblegum and @LizzyLemondrop if they can help you out

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    edited July 2020

Hello @carlcoop Welcome to the king community. I hope these tips help you get through this level. Luck

The first thing to do is break through the blockers to get candies into the bottom half of the board so that you have more space to make special candies and combos.

The hardest part to clear is the row of blockers in the middle of the left side so work on clearing them whenever you get the chance.

The candies and licorice will move around the conveyors from one side to the other so watch the way they are moving and you can use them to get combos together and make colourbombs.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?