Candy crush soda saga- no connection to the store

hope0514
hope0514 Posts: 3 Newbie
edited July 2020 in Support

I can't get the store to let me buy lives for 2 daysI'm seriously thinking about quitting the game because I can't get into the store to buy more lives tell me what I should do

Answers

• Rubina24
    Rubina24 Posts: 147 Level 3

you can buy lives buy clicking on plus button on live showing icon and choose your offer which one u like and pay for it

if u have even one life u wold be unable to by any life

hope its helpful

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,116 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to our Community 🌺

Slow internet, Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.

Reset/Clear cache data from App Store - Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.

If the problem remains the same, you need to follow the steps below.

You will find complete information HERE and of course tell your Game ID there.

Thank you.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,553 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

How about you update the latest version of this game or use strong Internet Connection or restart the device that I hope nothing this happens. 🤔

If it's not worked, How about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug. (I hope it's solved! 🤔) 

You can click here if you have playing any device 👇and all of the supports solved by Community Team, then you can find and follow troubleshooting steps that I hope this helps! 😉

Android

iOS

Kindle

Windows mobile

Computer

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset or gone.

You can also click here to read my answer to follow these steps of add more friends that I hope you can send and receive lives with friends on any King's Game. 😊

And here is a link to help you learn your way around the community. Here is a guide to help you locate the different areas in the community! Here you'll find the game communities, you can get answers to the most frequent issues here, and here you can participate in competitions and win Gold Bars and more! 👈️ (if you are interested)

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager

Hello, @hope0514 !

I've moved your post to the Candy Crush Soda support section, so you can read how others solved a similar problem and get more help.

Did the provided steps help? Can you please tell us if you receive an error message? And if so, what does it say?

Thanks!! ❤️

• sameeksha
    sameeksha Posts: 4,422 Level 5

ok..

so is the problem solved?

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5

Slow internet, offline game, or any other reason, you may encounter such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.

Reset / clear cache data from the App Store - check app update - log out of the game - restart the device - open the game and log in.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?