⚑︎ New Feature! Candy Crush Soda Move Rush. Check out more info here!
πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢

Something went wrong somewhere?

AdavAdav Posts: 217 Level 3
edited July 7 in Support

I started a "New Day" with 1 hr of bomb and 30 minutes free time at 00h30..... at 00h50, it told me I ran out of time? Surely that cannot be right :( I'm upset now 😭

On the next picture, you can see the left over time on the bomb....WHY does this happen? Surely there's a bug somewhere.

Best Answer

Answers

• ipeteipete Posts: 643 Level 4

@Adav there are lots of bugs in the game. That is why the tech team always TESTING! 😁😁😁

• AdavAdav Posts: 217 Level 3

@sameeksha . I was upset when I wrote this, and there is no way I could remove it, once I posted it, so you are more than welcome to remove this post..... I should be more careful posting when I'm upset! ha ha..... I won't be chasing the Soda Squad prizes this time around (need to give others a chance to rack up the points too), so no worries.

• YoscaYosca Posts: 1,665 Game Expert

Hi @Adav

Did you change the time on your device? I did it once (holiday in different time zone) and when I was back the whole game was messed up πŸ˜…

🌟Every cloud has a silver lining🌟

✨Carpe Diem✨

You can voteΒ HEREΒ for an improvement of the Swedish Fish

Play the Soda OlympicsΒ HEREΒ and win Gold!

@Yosca . Nooooo I would not know how to do that. Hubby will probably ban me from using the laptop if I tried!! ha ha.

• YoscaYosca Posts: 1,665 Game Expert

@Adav I suggest, log out the game, clear the cache, restart your device and log into the game. Let’s hope this helps.

🌟Every cloud has a silver lining🌟

✨Carpe Diem✨

You can voteΒ HEREΒ for an improvement of the Swedish Fish

Play the Soda OlympicsΒ HEREΒ and win Gold!

@Yosca , yeah I'll do the whole cleaning up thing again tonight.......... hopefully there won't be another glitch after midnight! ha ha.... but, as you know........ My luck is not very kind to me! ha ha ha

• tratelqalamtratelqalam Posts: 2,305 Legend

Log out of the game, clear the cache, restart your device and log into the game. Let's hope this helps.

Don't let your happiness depend on something you may lose πŸ’”