Lollipop Hammer rewards not received for winning Bubblegum Hill- UNDER INVESTIGATION

Options
cmbjugan
cmbjugan Posts: 2 Newbie
edited July 2020 in Support

I beat all Levels to achieve the top of Bubblegum Hill, but I never received the 6 lollipop Hammers. Has the reward changed?

Best Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Soda Saga forum.

We're very sorry for your problem. This was probably a temporary problem so you need to contact our player support.

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Events & Challenges - Contact us and send them an email.

Thank you.

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    edited July 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello everyone!

For our new members: Welcome to our Community!

You are in the right place! This issue has been reported to the Studio.

Any updates regarding this issue will be handed by the wonderful @Lola_Pop 🤗

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,029 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello dear Bubblegum Hill climbers,

I'm really sorry things didn’t go as planned and the Bubblegum Troll didn't give you all the lollipops you deserved. 😥

To investigate further, our technical team needs:

• a screenshot of the message you receive when this happens/ the items not added
    • the exact date and time it happened (more or less)

We are aware of a connection error that occurs sometimes- it's a momentary issue and players may receive their rewards for some climbs, and lack the lollipops for some others only. Please let us know if this is the case in your game.

Please accept my apologies for the trouble- and rest assured we are working to make sure things are working better the next time!

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?